CALLING OUT ALL YOU HYDRALIC CAM AND LIFTER MOTOR ONLY !

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOW U ALL DOING? HERES THE PROGRAM ALL U BAD TO THE BONE LOCAL TEXAS TUNERS-U KNOW WHO U ARE-- ARE INVITED TO RIVER CITY DRAG STRIP TO RUN AGAINST THE HOUSE OF SPEED AND TX WYD MOTOR ONLY VIPER PROGRAM.WE WILL PAY FOR THE TRACK RENTAL U JUST SHOW UP AND RUN.RESULTS WILL BE POSTED ON THIS FORUM.STROKERS ARE FINE NO SOLID LFTERS OR SOLID CAMSHAFTS.THIS WILL BE GREAT FREE ADVERTISING FOR ALL!WHOS IN? NORM K

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"FASTEST RT 10 QTR. MILE HYDRALIC CAM AND LIFTER"

That's so funny :) Whay don't you limit the color, cam grind, throttle body size, type of filter box or smooth tube,etc. p.s. What is a storker anyway ?
By the way guys, I have the fastest blue/white GTS on the planet with a Roe s/c installed by me with a rock chip in the upper left windshield and a small dent on the top of the front left side sill and a slow to roll up left window.

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the fastest blue white w/ 20" 847r's on my street!!

Hahaha.

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the fastest all-black 2000 acr with dried McDonalds chocolate shake spillage behind the passenger seat.

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DAVE GOLDER,HEY DAVE CONGRATS! DID U BUY A BLUE AND WHITE VIPER.LAST TIME I CHECKED U WERE DRIVING A FORD H-D TRUCK.IF U DO OWN A VIPER U KNOW U ARE MORE THEN WELCOME TO SHOW UP AND RUN.ITONY1 ANY TIME U ARE READY TO LINE EM UP JUST SAY THE WORD.LOL! NORM K

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Norm,

I just got a fresh coat of paint on my old bucket of bolts. I should be ready for a few trips down the track sooner than later. :)

Funny thing - I could only read the first 3 lines of you original post. Happy all motoring.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norm....you are a trip. I love the smack. Are you bringing it up to Ohio this weekend ? I will be there as a spectator but it looks like it's going to be fun. What suspesion do you have on your Z-28 ? What was the sixty foot on the 9.14 pass. My normal sixty on my Formula is only a 1.55......it's 3800 lbs with lots of nose weight but nowdays the f-bodys seem to be hooking real good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte