CALLING OUT THE SHEEK,BIG AND LITTLE E ON MOTOR ONLY AT BG NEXT WEEK

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:D J DAWG..........MAN IM SORRY DONT REALLY KNOW!IM JUST A SIMPLE GUY WITH A HIGH SCHOOL GED AND NOT REAL COMPUTER SMART.TAKE CARE! NORM :D
Really?! Little education, DON'T USED CAPS ALL THE TIME.................. please. Hurts the eyes when you yell. BG is going to be a great event and looking forward to meeting new friends and seeing the old ones again.................. and running down Roof on the Go-cart track :D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:D J DAWG..........MAN IM SORRY DONT REALLY KNOW!IM JUST A SIMPLE GUY WITH A HIGH SCHOOL GED AND NOT REAL COMPUTER SMART.TAKE CARE! NORM :D
Really?! Little education, DON'T USED CAPS ALL THE TIME.................. please. Hurts the eyes when you yell. BG is going to be a great event and looking forward to meeting new friends and seeing the old ones again.................. and running down Roof on the Go-cart track :D

You are dead meat!!!

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OPPPPS SORRY! I MISSED ANSWERING A SHEEK QUESTION.THE SHEEK ASKED WHY I DONT DRIVE MY OWN VIPER.THE ANSWER IS I DO DRIVE ALL OF THE RIDES AND HOLD AN NHRA LICENSE.HOWEVER WHEN I RACE THE SHEEK MY GOOD FRIEND BIG GUN SCOTT WIECK DRIVES.SCOTT WIECKS DRIVING SKILLS ARE A BIT FASTER THEN THE SHEEKS OR MINE FOR THAT MATTER.SCOTT AND THE SHEEK GO BACK A WAYS WHEN SCOTT DROVE MARK HEIDECKERS RT 10 AND WAS THE FIRST VIPER TO RUN IN THE 9 S ON SPRAY.HE USED TO BEAT THE SHEEK BACK THEN.SO IT WILL BE LIKE OLD TIMES.A GREAT REUNION AMONG GOOD FRIENDS.LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING OLD FRIENDS AND MEETING NEW ONES AT DR.ROOFS V-10 NATIONALS IN BOWLING GREEN! :D :2tu: :headbang:

TURBOZO6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like competition, Norm, some people don't like to lose, when they lose they still think they won and then they take out their racers hand book of 10,000 excuses. Anyway good luck with your new car, I haven't driven a Viper since my 97 GTS, maybe we can swap cars for a day. Talk to you later. :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R