CAlling Vipair...or Steve Prescott

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's a shame. Did business with him but it was a few years back with no issues. Spoke to him at length since then and he seems to be a good guy. I wonder whats going on.

rdutko

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You, sir, are a troll (putting it lightly). Every one of your posts is negative and ****ty to read. You're either 13 and are surfing the internet while your parents are away, or you're a ******* of-age idiot who needs his mangina cleaned out. Either way, stop posting.

5040 posts...who's the Troll?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He looks to be a "Vipair Sack Surfer" <<< coined.

Couldnt care less that he doesnt like the products that Vipair sells or even whether he personally likes Steve, its that all of his posts are assholish. The guy just has nothing constructive to say or worthy of posting. Ever.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found his post fresh, insightful, and incredibly on topic. :D

rdutko

Viper Owner
Reaction score
@ Austin
Wow! Where to begin? When I payed my membership fee a couple of months ago...They didn't tell me that I had to clear my comments with some thin skinned, ***** waist, inbread, derelict named Austin. So I'll post whatever I want, whenever I want, without your permission. If you don't like it...you can always block me.

I don't believe that my comment was too rude as others before me were much more durogatory (including your un-called for insults). I've mentioned a couple of times that I don't like the aftermarket spoiler look. Oh...Now I get it...Your one of those guys with one of them on your car. So, that's why your so upset. We'll at least it's not as bad as the phony (wannabe) 2 gallon size Volunteer Fireman flashers on top of your car or the phony Mall Security badge that you airbrushed on your doors. Now get back to work surfing the web for commentors that need conTROLLing.

Last edited:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
@ Austin
Wow! Where to begin? When I payed my membership fee a couple of months ago...They didn't tell me that I had to clear my comments with some thin skinned, ***** waist, inbread, derelict named Austin. So I'll post whatever I want, whenever I want, without your permission. If you don't like it...you can always block me.

I don't believe that my comment was too rude as others before me were much more durogatory (including your un-called for insults). I've mentioned a couple of times that I don't like the aftermarket spoiler look. Oh...Now I get it...Your one of those guys with one of them on your car. So, that's why your so upset. We'll at least it's not as bad as the phony (wannabe) 2 gallon size Volunteer Fireman flashers on top of your car or the phony Mall Security badge that you airbrushed on your doors. Now get back to work surfing the web for commentors that need conTROLLing.

Im going by all of the comments I've seen you post recently. I couldnt care less if you like aftermarket spoilers or not, but its the way you've been going about letting everyone this little tidbit of information lately. Its very similar to how the guys who dislike the Vette make a comment about it every time they post. Ok, we get it already. Now, back to my mall security golf cart. I think I just saw some teens do a grab-and-go!

Alright Austin. We Houston folks always conduct ourselves in a professional manner. Send me a PM if you want to discuss.

I have said anything out of line.

Me a troll? At times I suppose. But this must be you Austin:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4AOD65LeEF0&feature=kp

I really hope you noticed the smiley face I put when I called you a troll because if not, you took me too seriously. :D

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not serious at all Austin. Only a few things chap my ass...shady vendors and Dave6666. And Dave's not here. I think a big part of having a good Viper experience are awesome vendors. I'm happy to see the focus gradually shifting towards removing some of the bad ones so the more deserving ones can make more money.

rdutko

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im going by all of the comments I've seen you post recently. I couldnt care less if you like aftermarket spoilers or not, but its the way you've been going about letting everyone this little tidbit of information lately. Its very similar to how the guys who dislike the Vette make a comment about it every time they post. Ok, we get it already. Now, back to my mall security golf cart. I think I just saw some teens do a grab-and-go!

I have said anything out of line.

I really hope you noticed the smiley face I put when I called you a troll because if not, you took me too seriously. :D

What are you even commenting on this for fkstick? The word is that you don't even own a Viper (or a car at all). While you sit in your mom's basement trolling the internet trying to hang with the Big Dogs.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you even commenting on this for fkstick? The word is that you don't even own a Viper (or a car at all). While you sit in your mom's basement trolling the internet trying to hang with the Big Dogs.

Well, your connections to who knows what is way off. I dont post all of my business on the internet like some, but me not owning a Viper, nor a car are very silly assumptions. I'll leave it at that. Might want to check your facts before making such ASSumptions (same goes for anyone else who likes to not take any post I make seriously because of what they know or think they know).

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Oh, and just for the record, even if I didnt own a Viper, why would it even matter? This is a public forum just like all the other billion that are on the internet. And guess what? That means I and anyone else can chime in about anything we'd like. You just seem to have a ****ty attitude about everything. Im dropping this because I feel like Im arguing with a child.

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys please, I know this is a sensitive topic, but please no personal attacks, we hate deleting posts; but just because people post from their parents basement, that's not a completely terrible thing :)

Have fun!

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Oh, and just for the record, even if I didnt own a Viper, why would it even matter? This is a public forum just like all the other billion that are on the internet. And guess what? That means I and anyone else can chime in about anything we'd like. You just seem to have a ****ty attitude about everything. Im dropping this because I feel like Im arguing with a child.

You're just giving all enthusiast's a bad name.... Thank you, you're a big help..... not

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This topic has terribly derailed. What happened here? Thread now looks like bar brawl:crazy2:

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But he does have some mad PhotoShop skills. My neighbor sent me a photo shopped pic of my house burning down one afternoon. Scared the hell out of me. But when I looked at the picture closer, all the fireman were midgets. I believe photo shopping skills are a damn hot commodity....

paan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi.I ordered and paid for vipair coil overs and oil houses to the oil cooler .i paid in january 2014,i haven't receive nothing yet.He not answer me ,i cal him and send email?.
I live in Sweden so its not easy for me to go to his place.
can somebody help me to contact him.

My email [email protected]

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another out of the country customer getting screwed.
I hate that you didn't see all the issues with this vendor before placing your order and paying, but even people in the USA can't get parts they paid for. Unfortunately, you're probably completely screwed, but I wish you the best of luck.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright

Scanning the scene in the city tonight
We're looking for you to start up a fight
There's an evil feeling in our brains but it's nothing new
You know it drives us insane

Running on our way, hiding you will pay
Dying one thousand deaths
Running on our way, hiding you will pay
Dying one thousand deaths