can I do this to my 2000 viper

cgmaster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am thinking of changing the cam in my 2000 ACR when I do the other mods. I was wondering if it is worth it. I was thinking of either aftermarket or a 98 cam.

Also has anyone ever used a Uni-chip. I have heard of these but have never heard of them in a Viper. These chips modify the signals going to the ECU in the fuel and timming curves. I was told by the company that they would work on the Viper.

The other mods that will be done at the same time are the T&D roller rockers and 3" exhaust. I think I will delete the cats at the same time.

One last question will headers make a very big improvement over the stock headers on the 200 acr. I do not know if they are worth $1800+

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No question a cam change will help, which cam is the ultimate question isn't it? Same thing for headers. Belanger headers seem to be the most favorite. I don't know anything about Unichip, but your mods determine what A/F settings you need. One chip or computer setting can't cover all mod possibilities. Maybe you should just get a Roe blower and save all the experimenting. Roe blower car with catback, Belanger headers, and stock cats made 560 hp a couple weeks ago on the dyno.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala