Can someone please change me to owner?

jjp11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can someone please change my status from enthusiast to VCA member? I've been a VCA member since this past fall. I received my packet in the mail, emailed my information as instructed, entered both my VCA membership number and Viper VIN number under my CP details... But I am still listed as an enthusiast. Thanks.

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of packets, when can the new members who joined at the end of 2010 expect to see their packets? Just curious, not trying to stir up a hornets nest. thanks. Jeff

V

Venomiss

Can someone please change my status from enthusiast to VCA member? I've been a VCA member since this past fall. I received my packet in the mail, emailed my information as instructed, entered both my VCA membership number and Viper VIN number under my CP details... But I am still listed as an enthusiast. Thanks.

Send a PM to one of the moderators here like kcobean or lee00blackandsilverGTS with your information. They check each members information manually and then upgrade you.

This information is in the top of the new owners section in a sticky thread for those that want to know more.:)

V

Venomiss

Speaking of packets, when can the new members who joined at the end of 2010 expect to see their packets? Just curious, not trying to stir up a hornets nest. thanks. Jeff

No worries.
When all the procrastinators are done renewing they are being worked on right now as I type this.
It costs less to send out one big mailing at a time as opposed to small batches.
We are still processing members online, by fax, & by snail mail too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456