Enthusiast
Reaction score
My SSGs humble abode.
ssghb.jpg

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grnbgon-

I think I have seen just about every Viper item in this thread before, except for you "no replacement for displacement" piece- it is a banner, poster, ad....? Where did you find this gem?

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grnbgon-

I think I have seen just about every Viper item in this thread before, except for you "no replacement for displacement" piece- it is a banner, poster, ad....? Where did you find this gem?

They are available on the Michigan, MCVO site. Under MCVO Goods. Very high quality.
MCVO Goods

OP
OP
B

Becustom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rich , Looks Awesome . what hoist is that and where did you get it. Does it come with the wheel kit ?
Thanks, Nyle

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich , Looks Awesome . what hoist is that and where did you get it. Does it come with the wheel kit ?
Thanks, Nyle

Nyle --

The lift is a Revolution Lift which is a subsidiary of Rotary Lift. I believe the website for this lift is Auto lifts and motorcycle lifts from Revolution

The lift is the larger size XLT model for SUVs and trucks but the Viper fits fine. I did order the lift with the caster kit which allows you to roll the lift to a desired location. I havebeen very happy with the fit, finish and performance of the lift after about 3 years of ownership.

Hope this helps.

/Rich

OP
OP
B

Becustom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Rich.

Snakebitdave ,
I was just out in your area today with my VOI9. Breaking in the clutch lol . That didn't take long.
You are only about 35 miles or so from Ionia.
Sweet collection you have there.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah SnakeBitDave..................WOW! :O That is all I can say.

I hope to take some pictures o my small collection after I finish the inside of the two car garage. the third car is completed with lift but I will have the following cramed in a lot closer quarters that you guys:

Attached Garage: 1995 Saleen S351R "Mystic Edition" Speedster
2006 Viper SRT-10 Coupe

Main Garage: 2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
2007 Jeep SRT-8
1969 Mustang Mach 1

Very tight quarters for me considering if I buy another vehicle, my wife may make me live in the garage. :)

OP
OP
B

Becustom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
lol , Coloviper I like my shop better than my house any way !!

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the floor and decals. What brand epoxy is that. I'm building a new garage and am trying to decide on floor coatings. Thanks

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome garage! Floor looks great. What did you use? Just poured 1880 sf of slab and framing next weekend. Do you have problems seeing bolts and small parts on that black floor? Thanks for any advice you can offer.
Sal

No beer hose in mine but it gets the job done.:omg:

You must be registered for see images

DSCF1548.JPG

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome garage! Floor looks great. What did you use? Just poured 1880 sf of slab and framing next weekend. Do you have problems seeing bolts and small parts on that black floor? Thanks for any advice you can offer.
Sal
I used UCoatit floor epoxy system. I got the phone number from UCoatit.com and called in the order direct to them.

It takes several days to get it down but it is well worth the effort. The prep is the key. I have had no problems seeing stuff on the floor. It requires a little work to keep it clean (the black color) but I really like it. To clean it I just hose it down and squeegie it off.;)

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks sweet I have been looking to do something, I am going to look into it.
Any advice before hand?

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks sweet I have been looking to do something, I am going to look into it.
Any advice before hand?
If you're asking about the epoxy floor, yes......don't skimp on the prep work. Order an extra prep kit and take your time. The more time on prep, the better it will look. ;)

OP
OP
B

Becustom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sal,
My floor has been ground down 1/4" then polished and sealed with a industrial coating.
All the different stone colors look cool I think.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187