Can you post up some Shop & Garage pix

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently had mine framed, roofed, electrical roughed in and the HVAC crew is here today running the ductwork. I'll post pics when I figure out how to do it.

Thanks for the advice.
Sal

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel so inadequate... But it keeps the snow off.

SHED101607.jpg

Remember, it's not the size of the garage that counts, it's the size of what you put into the garage that really matters. :2tu:
You might even experience more satisfaction pulling into and out of that small garage compared to those guys living with those big garages !

Last edited:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing comes to mind when I see this picture and think of a description: here once lived a dog in his own dog house, but a tiny little Snake came by and hissed and scared him away, taking over the former dog residence all for himself.

I feel so inadequate... But it keeps the snow off.
SHED101607.jpg

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tiny by US standards, big by UK size:-

You must be registered for see images attach

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
think I have seen just about every Viper item in this thread before, except for you "no replacement for displacement" piece- it is a banner, poster, ad....? Where did you find this gem?They are available on the Michigan, MCVO site. Under MCVO Goods. Very high quality.
MCVO Goods>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grnbgon,

I don't seem to be getting anywhere trying to order it off the MC website ...

PM sent

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump for this old topic, depending on price I am looking for the Sune Envall reprint with the Daytona #91 GTS-R next to the welding gas bottles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187