Can your Viper catch a Ford Fiesta . . .

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
. . . in a shopping mall ? ! !

This Vette failed last sunday on UK TV:

[media]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qElQ936I0vU[/media]

"you don't want anymore than that [120HP] on marble.."

thinking another chance to get an extra notch up on the Vette nation :D

(does look perfect in black though :)

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had a silver 81 fiesta,factory orange interior!stick shift,ran like a scolded dog!!!:dog:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how do I sign up for a job driving like a mad man through the local shopping mall....that looks like a real stress reliever.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, you're sticking up for a VETTE, my friend????? :eater: (THANK YOUUUUUUU!)
I agree though...that looked like FUN, but *ouch* on the abuse! :omg: ~juli

While I don't care for the vette as much as the Viper, I do appreciate a nice car...even if it were a simply BMW 3 series, I still don't want to see it abused like that! I laughed that they made the car look clumsy, but they didn't have to crash it into anything.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I don't care for the vette as much as the Viper, I do appreciate a nice car...even if it were a simply BMW 3 series, I still don't want to see it abused like that! I laughed that they made the car look clumsy, but they didn't have to crash it into anything.

I agree...also with the VIPER preference OVER a Corvette~~~ALWAYS! :D ~juli

OzeViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bah, they made that vette driver look like a teenager in a school parking lot. That being said, sometime's less is more. In many video games I choose control over power. In my Gran Turismo game I have a 99' GTS Viper with all the mods posible except for engine stuff. It has plenty of power stock. The GTS-R you can buy in the game is uncontrollable.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was 3:14 of my life I'll never get back. How dum!!!! Which would you rather drive???? That Brit is a good driver but he sure is a DORK./

OP
OP
PS78

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey..some of guys take this too seriously!..it's just a mad, make-you-rub-your-eyes-to-see-if-it's-actually-happening sequence...well it was for me. Yeah i was a little disappointed about the damage the dark beast was getting but it all just seemed to be like some sureal comic book action sequence. to have a shopping mall to race around in...wow!...and must be tricky too and yet the Vette was still power sliding up hill...all sorts! sinister, original style and given such a dead pan narration from Clarkson as if it happened quite often...well i guess it did...that's what it was all about..'what if you were caught in a chase in a shopping mall one day...in a ford fiesta.... :D

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminds me of a shopping center here in Georgia which was about to close and they used it for Invasion USA with Chuck Norris---tore the place up!!!!! I called to be an extra in the movie--could never get through.

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bah, they made that vette driver look like a teenager in a school parking lot. That being said, sometime's less is more. In many video games I choose control over power. In my Gran Turismo game I have a 99' GTS Viper with all the mods posible except for engine stuff. It has plenty of power stock. The GTS-R you can buy in the game is uncontrollable.

Consider the source! "TOP *****" they have a way of making any performance threating American car look bad. They would never dare try putting up and ACR to let's say a european super car for the fear of getting beat. But that will never happen because once they do that they start editing out or make the rules skew the other way. And even if the ACR/Vette were to win they would say that the american cars a cheap and the european cars are a work of art! Well how nice a work of art a viper would be for $300K:usa:

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody remember the AMC Eagle commercials from around 30 yrs ago? The "Eagle beats a Pontiac Trans Am in the sand." This really is about as lame. I think Top Gear is entertaining but they must be running out of ideas.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to stick up for (of all things:rolleyes:) a vette, but the manuverability of a small car on some of those corners gave a big advantage over the vette.

Secondly, the vette driver cannot drive. Even if you have more power, it does not explain som of those moves.

I dunno:dunno:. Maybe fixed??:confused:

Robert

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950