car cover help !!

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a good, custom fit car cover for my 01' GTS. For indoor storage only. Any ideas?? I dont want one of the heavy outdoor ones. thanks

red98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
California Car Cover can help you. They have several different fabrics the cover can be made from depending on your needs.
I have always been happy with their products and service. Prices vary according to the material you want, etc. Pete the ex glass guy.

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Mopar one, fits great, looks good and has the Sneaky Pete and GTS logo on it. But it's for indoor use only. The only thing I dislike is that the cover turns black where it touches the tires (tire polish).

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a California Car Cover for a GTS. I bought it and put it on once, then found a Mopar Blue one, since my GTS is Blue, I jumped on it. I want to sell the Caili car cover one. PM me and I'll make you a deal.

red98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Calif. Car Cover has covers made out of Supremeweave, Plushweave, Dustop, Superweave, Stormweave, Noah, Softweave, and Multiweave II. You match the intended use of your cover to the appropriate material and order accordingly. This offers you several options, although for regular indoor garage use only, I use the less expensive Softweave, which comes in red, black, or grey and is 100% cotton. Pete the ex glass guy

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should be able to get a OE cover for under $200. Fine for indoor use. California car covers makes a terrific cover, but you'll pay more for little to no advantage for indoor use.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a OE cover and it comes with a cut out for the license plate. They put a heavy piece of plastic to cover that area and every time I would put the cover on, the damn plastic would scratch my car! Got pissed and cut it out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc