Car Lift group buy

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

hopefully all of you have had a chance to read your emails from Mary but if not, i thought i would add it here.

Myself and a few local friends are going to be buying 4 corner post car lifts. We have been working with the lift superstore out of oakville and they have been extremely helpful and willing to work with us. Right now we have 3 guys with deposits in hand. Our goal is to be purchasing them in the next 2 weeks. Obviously the more people we have, the better the price gets.

You can choose any lift that fits your needs, personally i am looking at the quatro-stacker. pricing seems to be around the 2400 range and then $500 for install. Both of which will change based on the final numbers.

If anyone is interested or has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Shawn

OP
OP
S

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
will do! i am going back to talk to the guys on sat this weekend. I plan on putting down my deposit to show that I am serious rather then some guy trying to lowball them, etc...

I will find out the price breaks as the volume increases and let you know.

ElevatortecGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I brought one last year $2450 w taxes plus $350 cash to installed.. love it great for extra space and working on the car
You must be registered for see images attach

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
will do! i am going back to talk to the guys on sat this weekend. I plan on putting down my deposit to show that I am serious rather then some guy trying to lowball them, etc...

I will find out the price breaks as the volume increases and let you know.

If my garage was taller and could equip a lift I would consider it. My ceiling height is 8 ft. I would need at least 110 inches to accommodate both vipers without the door hitting them. I will be probably building another 2 car garage this summer and maybe get one them, but, not sure at this point.

ElevatortecGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I cut 4 beams out and re enforced the roof section, moving the rafters up and installing 2 x 6 . Then angle the door tracks up to follow the roof line.You only need 8 feet wide, it was alot cheaper than building a second garage

OP
OP
S

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
for me its primary function is storage over the winter but it does an amazing job of helping when working on the car.

ElevatortecGTS-thank you very much for that reference point. did you get the same model that i am looking at from the lift superstore?

ElevatortecGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i will get my model number, the hoist is rated for 8000 lbs, made offshore but the pump motor is changed out, I will post a few more pics

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Emails from Mary? When was this!? I never saw one! :confused:

Is anyone getting emails from Mary, she said she sent one for the lifts and go karting I have yet to see one...... I think her email is broken :rolaugh:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone getting emails from Mary, she said she sent one for the lifts and go karting I have yet to see one...... I think her email is broken :rolaugh:

Saw nothing on either....actually nothing really since Novemberish..... I just thought they were excluding yellow car drivers so didn't think too much of it, but if Garron is also not, there is an issue! :omg:

OP
OP
S

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got the emails today!

Still working on the lifts but i have one option that is now down to $2195 plus tax and install.

I do want to point out that install is apparently very easy but it is, of course your call. Install varies based on the location you live.

10PISTNZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My lift came from ADG Forward in Concord. It is a Direct Lift 4 post
Since my garage has a 10' ceiling (118" at the wall and 120" at the door) I got the 8' high model. With my RT10 on top I can go to the last locking position with only 3" clearence to the ceiling. With the RX8 I have to stop at the second last position.
My son, his friend and I assembled the lift ourselves on a Friday evening after work. It took us 5 hours. Yes it's easy but tricky. Most important thing to remember is if the hoist is less than 6' from the front wall install the rod that connects to the locking mechanisim before you put the deck in place. I have single doors. If you have a double you can roll it outside.
Also it is VERY HEAVY be prepared.

OP
OP
S

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
10pisnz-thanks for the info. That is another lift i was looking at. how do you like it overall?

you going to be at moparfest again this year?

10PISTNZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a great lift. No issues at all. Comes with plastic trays that sit in the center well to protect the vehicle below as well as a metal tray for tools and such. I purchased the optional lift jack. Handy when you want to take off the wheels.

Yes i will be at Moparfest again this year. Totally blown away with the turnout last year. This year I will go on Saturday since there seems to be more going on. I'll make the decission on Sunday last minute.
Want to do Woodward too.

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woodward is Awesome , been going since it started . :2tu: You'll be surprised who you'll see :)

10PISTNZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tentative plan now for Woodward is to go down Friday evening stay all day Saturday and drive back Saturday evening or Sunday morning. A few of us were planning on driving down together ( 2-3 Prowlers, 2-3 Vipers)
Too early to plan now but I was hoping that some other members here would be going. Maybe a caravan?
Also I've been told that the Viper Club has an area for club members to park their Vipers.

OP
OP
S

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we already ended up buying them but they agreed to honor the price for anyone else if they buy them this summer. So you have time.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala