Carbon Fiber Console

HISSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I finally was able to have the handy work of Rich at ImpulseCarbon console parts installed. Rich, they look mahvelous! Once again, my hat is off to Tator's and in this case, Rob for his patience and installation skills. Nice work Rob! Let me know what you all think? Needless to say, I’m thrilled and it drives faster now too!

PS FYI, that’s an MGW 6 speed pattern Gripper Ball Shorty on a HURST STS. I'm having way too much fun!

Viper_Carbon_Fiber_Console.JPG

Viper_Carbon_Fiber_Console_2.JPG

MQQNVPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hiss,

That looks GREAT!!! But, the center stack now makes the I/P look plain, so NOW you have to have the three-pod made in CF, too! (Easy for me to say since it isn't MY money!) :D

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice but it looks like the edge is bulging out a bit in the first pic. Is it installed right?

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is his a lay-over and not a whole new piece. Is the quality better then the ones Parts Rack sells. I thought the Impulse Carbon ones were like $900 for a lay-overwhere the Parts Rack ones were like $400 for new pieces?
Thanks

OP
OP
H

HISSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MQQNVPR, yeah, just like when painting a room, all of a sudden the others look like they need some sprucing up. Nader, I'll check it out but I think it's installed ok. MikeR, this is real wrapped fiber vs the look-alike "painted" versions. Both are great, just your taste and budget will dictate the choice.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like that real carbon fiber in there as opposed to those carbon look versions. Only I think you need to figure out how to splash some more around the interior...on the doors maybe? With it just in the center it looks a bit out of place.

CAIN MKII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Real carbon rules! I can't get enough of it in a car.
I really hate those carbon look accessories! Feel lame.
Anyway, you have a very neat console here. Definetly gives a racing look.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
MQQNVPR, yeah, just like when painting a room, all of a sudden the others look like they need some sprucing up. Nader, I'll check it out but I think it's installed ok. MikeR, this is real wrapped fiber vs the look-alike "painted" versions. Both are great, just your taste and budget will dictate the choice.

Cool, thanks. It defianetely looks good in the pics, very nice Carbon fiber he uses. Was just curious since you have seen in person.

V

Venomiss

This looks great on the center console. Good job and nice decision!