Carroll Shelby autograph

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a Shelby owner, You can have most anything Shelby related signed by the old man himself. I have several autographs myself.

It takes a nice donation to the Carroll Shelby childrens fund to have it done though. Its been about 5 years since my last aquisition.

Contact Shelby's Headquarters in Las Vegas and see if they can get you started in the right direction.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a Viper vs Viper poster of the 2nd drag race, signed by 'Shel. He paid a surprise visit (arranged by me!) to the VCA tent and signed anything and everything presented for about 30 minutes. He was actually there for the Shelby club, and I kidnapped him....

I also have an autographed color photo of C.S. in the 1991 Viper Pace Car (yes, 1991). I might part with either or both for a check made to the VCA charity of Your choice, or Mine: St Jude's or Doernboechers' Childrens Hospital.

Plz Reply to me directly, not here.....

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10,
You need to call Jenny at the Childrens Trust Foundation. She is the point person for autographs. I just talked with Carroll at Barrett-Jackson before they drew the winning ticket for the CSX1001- The only AC built car. They sold tickets for over a year and grossed about $500,000 for the charity.

If I can be of assistance, let me know...I'm a Shelby dealer.

DN

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a pic of Shelby (daughter) myself and the RT that i will be sending to Vagas for signing......

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live 3 miles from the Shelby museum in Vegas. If there's anything I can do for you let me know. I'm always looking for an excuse to go.