Cars and Coffee Irvine

VIPER R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those it may concern, C&C in Irvine are thinking about a pre 1978 car cut-off. This means Vipers will no longer be allowed. If you want more information go to the C&C website.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
They have issued a revision to that "pre-78" statement.

Doubt that "pre-78" will ever work at C & C Irvine.

Dan

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,

I went on their board, didn't know they had one. Seems like the 100 + NSX's and S2000's that were there a couple weeks ago was the tipping point. I think the rule changed last weekend? Mike

OP
OP
V

VIPER R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the new rule is now interesting /unusual, the gate-keeper will give a thumbs-up or thumbs down. This may be more interesting to watch than the cars doing burnouts as they leave.

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well for me, I won't be getting up at O dark hundred just to get a thumbs down:omg: They can take their pre 78 and put it where the sun don't shine:2tu:

Stupid people doing burnouts and dumb driving kills it for everyone, that's what happen at the COVE:drive:

My .02

Big Brake Dave:drive:

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the new rule is now interesting /unusual, the gate-keeper will give a thumbs-up or thumbs down. This may be more interesting to watch than the cars doing burnouts as they leave.

Yep, it sounds more like a bouncer at a fancy nightclub deciding who is "worthy" enough to get in. Low cut tops and short skirts will be the rule:rolaugh:

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
vcr is still on sundays and euro sundays last sunday of the month in woodlandhills is still a great turn out .

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fords and Mazdas get the thumbs up regardless of year and model, hehe. This is a Ford owned compound afterall. Looks like I can get my Ford in there finally..... Explorer Sportrac. :headbang:

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought a 76 Granada so I can park in the lot

Funny you should say that. I remember going to a small show one time with my Bumblebee only to be turned away because is was post 1976- I still walked around though and was astounded to see a totally ratted out mid 70's Torino- I was like ***:mad: Some people just don't understand the uniqueness of the Viper- they think it's just another mass produced "Corvette knockoff":crazy2:

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Breakfast at Balboa this Sunday, 7-10am. In front of the Automotive Museum in Balboa Park, San Diego. Coffee and donuts will be served, free! This event ios on the 3rd Sunday opf every month. Over 300 cars showed last month :).

Bat™

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
According to the rule revison they posted on their website, as mentioned above, there is no "pre-78" rule.

I'd guess that it is very unlikely that any Viper will be bounced.

If that does happen, most of us will never return.

Dan

OP
OP
V

VIPER R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The lot was only half full, people afraid of rain I guess. Had company with me so didn't bring the Viper. I don't think anyone got turned away today.