CC's win $$ at Viper Days

Skip at Viper Days

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CC\'s win $$ at Viper Days

The Competition Coupes ran all season and were basically flawless!! Compliments to SRT CC and Evernham Motorsports/Tom Francis for doing a great job all year!! Tom was there for us when we had questions or concerns and we look forward to that continuing next year.
The 2004 Dodge Contingency Program was funded by Dodge Motorsports and available to the top fifteen CC drivers who attended five or more events and $40,000.00 was posted. The winners for the 2004 season GT-C class were:
1. Joe Bregante - $5,000.00
2. Jim Stout - $4,000.00
3. Russ Oasis - $3,000.00
4. Sam Carvajal - $2,500.00
5. Gary Lashinsky - $2,250.00
6. Marshall Dickler - $2,000.00

A total of $18,750.00 was paid out to the 2004 contingency winners.

The NRL also had contingency for both classes but no driver attended five or more events. Kathy Stout and Jeff Stout attended four events each and were only one short. We are hopeful that 2005 will see more Neon’s racing in the NRL.

We are hopeful that 2005 will bring another contingency program from Dodge Motorsports. We will keep everyone posted.

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: CC\'s win $$ at Viper Days

Congratulations Joe, you made huge progress and the fact that you're one of the nicest guy around, make it even better.

Luc 00GTS

PS: what's up with this Socal VCA thing

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Dodge. Even though I'm a NASCAR fan I would rather see you put your $$$ behind the Viper.

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The only thing missing at Viper Days is more Vipers in the Challenge Series and the VRL. So far I know of 2 new faces that will be at Willow Springs Jan 22-23 for the first west coast event. Forget those cruises and Zaino days and get out to the track.

Joe B

PS Thanks Luc!!