CCW 505s - What do you guys use to shine them up with

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All you guys here with the CCW 505's....what do you use to bring out the shine in these gorgeous wheels? Also, what centre caps are out there that can be used instead of the plain ones that CCW provides? Please post some pics if you have some "blinging" wheels and some "logoed" caps. Thanks.

Doing a charity show {for the hurricane victims that relocated to Orlando)in a few weeks and was asked to bring both snakes to assist. Time to spruce them up.

Thanks.

Bindy

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
not the best picture, but...

You must be registered for see images

the decals for the center caps were $20 or $25 - I think they come from elite motorsports in Tampa

I myself am curious to know what will help shine the wheels back up... I've tried a couple basic products like Mothers, Blue Magic, etc. and they work okay but I'm sure theres something that works better.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had awesome sucess with Meguires Billet Aluminum polish. Some think my HREs are actually chrome.

OP
OP
V

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks viperchick and Simms. Simms,I think I did see you car at Larry's and commented on your HRE's....where do you buy that Meguiar'Polish........Discount Autoetc.???

Thanks

Silver Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not the best picture, but...

You must be registered for see images

the decals for the center caps were $20 or $25 - I think they come from elite motorsports in Tampa

I myself am curious to know what will help shine the wheels back up... I've tried a couple basic products like Mothers, Blue Magic, etc. and they work okay but I'm sure theres something that works better.

What's up with the diamond plating??? :eek:

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
its better than the alternative...

a broken latch on the glove box!

plus I had to have somewhere to mount the XM radio :rolleyes:

houstonT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try a product called Wenol, it's the same product Fikse and other wheel manufacturer's use prior to shipping their wheels out... It works great. Get the soft one (blue packing and blue tube). :)
Peter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4