Certified Letter

Milksnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:confused: Today we received notice of a certified letter from ISG that needed our signature to be delivered. We were not home and did not get the letter. Our questions are: a) did anyone else get the letter; b) did you have to sign to get the letter; c) what did the letter say?

What are others opinions regarding signing for the letter?

Jeff :usa:

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signing only acknowledges receipt of the letter, nothing more. You are not agreeing to whatever the letter may say. They just want some CYA in case you claim you never got notified of whatever the letter says.

I'd definitely sign for it and see what they have to say.

CaboViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also received notification that a letter was waiting for me at the post office from ISG. I agree with Mike, signing for the letter only acknowledges you receipt, nothing more. I will read mine tomorrow and let you know what it says.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No notice yet. I only received the first letter. No follow up calls or letters. Hmmm.

Reaction score
My letter will stay with the post office. ISG did not make my car nor are they going to repair it. ISG offers no solution and offer incorrect(dealership that is out of business and their Viper Techs departed months before) information. Good Luck!

CaboViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, got the letter. It's the $300.00 gift cert. That's it! Talked to my buddy who is also my business lawyer and he stated that by accepting the letter does not imply consent or agreement to the fix situation. If you use the gift cert. that's another story. It could be viewed as acceptance.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96