Change of plan....

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like rain thru Sat. starting Thur. afternoon in Nashville. The storm is still heading west but they have the projected path due north.......I don't understand but I hope it continues west
pissed.gif
pissed.gif

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1TONY1:
Looks like rain thru Sat. starting Thur. afternoon in Nashville. The storm is still heading west but they have the projected path due north.......I don't understand but I hope it continues west
pissed.gif
pissed.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The NOAA (National Weather Service) now says:

Wednesday. Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs near 80. East winds 10 to 15 mph.

Wednesday night. Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 60s.

Thursday. Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 70s.

Friday. Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain. Lows in the lower 60s. Highs in the upper 70s.

Saturday. Partly cloudy. Lows around 60. Highs in the lower 70s.

Sunday. Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Highs around 70.

Monday. Partly cloudy. Lows around 50. Highs in the middle 70s.

Never more than a 40% chance of rain from what I can see...

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOAA does look better....cross my fingers!!! I just want it to be dry for the parade, tracks etc. as far as the Viper goes: some on this board would have a stroke if they saw mine in the two floods I got caught in in the last two months....lightning, hail high water.....its just a Dodge
smile.gif