Changed the oil...

OP
OP
A

adg44

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope springs eternal on Anthony and since there are some who will be putting their Vipers away for the winter this might be a helpful thread.

I'm here! Sorry, I sold the Viper back in May and I think I forgot to mention that on the forum.

- Anthony

V

Venomiss

I'm here! Sorry, I sold the Viper back in May and I think I forgot to mention that on the forum.

- Anthony
Sorry to hear that it's gone and you won't be doing any more write ups.
Bummer.

snakem04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found this thread very useful even though changing the oil on the viper seems no different then what it is on my vw jetta or my dodge stratus. But its good to know as i am a first time viper owner and the viper will be getting put away for a few months for the winter. :mad:

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's an "ignore list"? I don't see it around here. Is that some kind of "bad boy" list?

adg44, your pictures are invaluable.

V

Venomiss

What's an "ignore list"? I don't see it around here. Is that some kind of "bad boy" list?

adg44, your pictures are invaluable.

It is something you can add if you don't want to read a certain poster and it's up at the top left user cp and then go down to the ignore listing on the left column.:)

I agree that these pictures are good for reference.

chiurw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the post. I know that oil changes are fairly basic but sometimes can be helpful to find other's experiences.

Case in point when I bought my SL55 three years ago, I found out it had two drain plugs you had to drain from. If it wasn't for the forum where I found the "how-to", I would have drained from one and then probably over-filled the crankcase thinking I had drained it completely.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang