Choices, choices, choices

tmcalist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a beautiful day in Tampa - 78 and not a cloud in the sky. Which do you drive? BOTH. I think if the Viper could give birth to a bike (besides the Tomahawk of course) this would be it. Picked her up Saturday and the break-in period is brutal.
You must be registered for see images

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a beautiful day in Tampa - 78 and not a cloud in the sky. Which do you drive? BOTH.

I know the feeling. LOL

Congrats Terry. Oh, and you didn't get your die-cast Viper or your soft top. Better hope it doesn't rain.

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dam Terry, when is she getting fitted for the Moulin Rouge DVD flat screen, most be pretty boring cruising around without the multi-media kicking???

Gorgeous bike, for real, tell us your thoughts on that thing, what a sharp looking piece, and I'm not even much of a biker......smoked a deer on one though and kept her upright, that was enough for me.

OP
OP
T

tmcalist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have only put about 55 miles on the bike but that is enough to let me know I made the right choice. The bike is a nice cross between a “cruiser” and a sports bike. It’s low center of gravity and long wheel base in my opinion makes for a well balanced bike, that is quick off the start, and the smooth line have me just cutting through the air. Plus it just looks like a bad a$$ machine.
Chuck, I know it is not like having 2 Vipers, but give me time (and 50K) and one day I may have the dilemma of having 2 snakes.
Ryan, I have an appointment with my stereo guy this weekend to get the DVD and Playstation 2 added to the bike somehow.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a guy in a Fat Boy think he was faster than me last week. Was pretty funny..... Nice bike Terry..

Gerald

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got the same duo. I upgraded the V-Rod exhaust to the Stage II Screamin' Eagle setup, K&N's, relocated airflow sensor. Sounds great but the ECU needs to be recalibrated to optimize power as I may have lost a touch in conjunction with the mods. Awesome bike - I surprise a crotch-rocket every now and then when they take me for granted by assuming it's just a Harley.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog