Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just gives you yet another reason to feel warm and fuzzy towards Chrysler!:mad:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
"""""The lawyer for Mercedes of Delray was also in attendance.""""""

Harley: This is "Chrysler Financial" or ALLY, or ??? vs You?

Which side of the room did Mercedes of Delray sit on ?!? Were they named in the Chrysler Financial suit? Did they file a brief on their position, or in support of yours?

GOOD LUCK....... Is there a counter-suit? I hope you get awarded legal fees and loss-of-use at a minimum.

OP
OP
H

Harley561

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"""""The lawyer for Mercedes of Delray was also in attendance.""""""

Harley: This is "Chrysler Financial" or ALLY, or ??? vs You?

Which side of the room did Mercedes of Delray sit on ?!? Were they named in the Chrysler Financial suit? Did they file a brief on their position, or in support of yours?

GOOD LUCK....... Is there a counter-suit? I hope you get awarded legal fees and loss-of-use at a minimum.

Jon:

Today was just about me and Chysler Financial Corp. (CFC). I am part of CFC's amended complaint against three other people.

The Mercedes attorney was simply there to observe. He sat in the bleachers so to speak. They just want to see how this is going to play out and they are not party to the suit at this point.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont buy used cars based on the 1/1000000000000000000 chance something like this could happen - check

buy brand new cars straight cash - check

tell others that cant do the same to get "real jobs" - check

baller status achieved.

Don't buy used cars... STUPID FINANCIAL MOVE

Buy brand new cars straight cash... STUPID FINANCIAL MOVE

Tell others that can't do the same to get "real jobs"... IGNORANT STATEMENT

Congrats on your "Baller Status".
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

ScrewDrvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't buy used cars... STUPID FINANCIAL MOVE

Buy brand new cars straight cash... STUPID FINANCIAL MOVE

Tell others that can't do the same to get "real jobs"... IGNORANT STATEMENT

Congrats on your "Baller Status".
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Apparently the sarcasm wasn't applied thick enough. The post was directed at the guy that was quoted, you can figure out the rest(I hope so).

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently the sarcasm wasn't applied thick enough. The post was directed at the guy that was quoted, you can figure out the rest(I hope so).

Thanks for clearing that up Screwdriver. Either the sarcasm wasn't thick enough or my head is too thick!!! :lmao: Sorry... We are on the same page, but I must have been looking at the pictures. :D

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please dont confuse Chrysler LLC, who builds our great cars, with Chrysler Financial, spun off and became a part of GMAC and now ALLY.

JonB, Chrysler Financial (CFC) didn't get spun off and died a slow death while GMAC/ALLY became Chrysler Motors captive. TD Bank in Canada bought CFC from Cerebus in December and the transaction is set to close in March or April.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
JonB, Chrysler Financial (CFC) didn't get spun off and died a slow death while GMAC/ALLY became Chrysler Motors captive. TD Bank in Canada bought CFC from Cerebus in December and the transaction is set to close in March or April.

Thanks for the clarification.......... My primary point is that Chrysler LLC builds the cars, so please dont blame the car builder for CFC Legals.

Harleys 'predicament' is astounding.....best Viper Soap Opera yet, if you ain't living it!

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just read all 7 pages.
Crazy story and hope you get to keep your snake!

OP
OP
H

Harley561

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Today is a good day....thanks everyone for the well wishes!

113 ORD - ORDER
Filing Date: 23-FEB-2011
Filing Party:
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text: MOTION TO DISMISS IS GRANTED. D CROW

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having followed your sad and aggrevating saga, I am very pleased that the court ruled in your favor...GOOD FOR YOU!

A major congratuations on taking on the Corporate idiots and winning! (Yes, I am from the corporate world).:D

Now you can enjoy your Viper without worries.

fqberful

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the important part :

Docket Text: MOTION TO DISMISS IS GRANTED. D CROW

Now lets hope you can recover your costs from those weasels.

Good luck and enjoy that Viper d00d!

--FQB

Threesixes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congratulations! Sorry you even had to go through all that. Glad it worked out.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news! Is there any possibility of their appealing the decision? Regardless, even if there is and they do, you now have rightful possession so you can enjoy your ride.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
of course it was dismissed. This is a warranty of title Insurance claim, for the Insurance/Bond carrier, for MB of Delray(maybe even an E&O claim, if the title clearly said DUPLICATE, and their clerical staff missed it). But that is not your problem at this point.

They will then subro to the deadbeat who fraudulently traded this in with a duplicate or lein free, title. And he/she has most likely filed for BK at this point, lost a house or two,etc,etc. and does not have 2 pennys to scratch together, or has hidden all his funds in cash. So it wil just be another judgement added.

I see this stuff every day in the Insurance business.

Congrats to you Harley. But I was 100% sure you would come out ok, on this one... Enjoy YOUR car.

Last edited:

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news. Now drive that stress away! And next time, don't forget to take the GOOD :crazy2: advice to always buy new. :lmao::rolaugh:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235