Chrysler's got it's mojo back!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might have me on ignore Phil but know this, I did buy the DVD and would have sent as much as I could have missed to support Chuck because that is the kind of guy I am, feeling VERY stront about right and wrong!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chuck

Scrap the Rustang and get a real car....... Vauxhall VXR8 Bathust S

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayy15WfQP1s[/media]

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:bsm:

I'll be buying a Ford!

I'm still new on here & I was just fixin to say it doesn't look very good when the dodge man himself (viper wizard) says he would go with a ford. BUT, glad I kept reading before I put my foot in my mouth. I forgot what dodge did to chuck & now I understand & can take a big sigh of relief. You still the MAN Chuck! though what you said may not be very popular with some of the die-hards.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think Dodge is to blame. Corrupt Unions and Democrats are at the root of the problem. What Dodge had to do to Chuck was really just a symptom.

crazyspeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Insider Exclusive interview with Chuck Tator and congressman John Hall ....has Ralph Gilles seen this? Can someone forward this to Ralph?

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think Dodge is to blame. Corrupt Unions and Democrats are at the root of the problem. What Dodge had to do to Chuck was really just a symptom.

I agree BUT that shows me that chrysler has NO backbone! The downhill slide started when Eaton sold us out to the Germans but who's in charge now takes the award! I am their history and for them to close the last remaining original Dodge Dealer is like throwing your Grandmother down the stairs and it has left a bad taste with many! It will take a miracle to save this company at this point! Here's an idea for you Sergio, since the documentary was made "The Fight To Save Tator's Dodge" there has been 27,567,516 views as of 11/19/10! Just think of the potential revenue you could generate by restoring Tator's Dodge but you would have to ice that cake pretty good!

Sorry Bill but I think you looking at the window display, you really need to look into the store. :smirk:

Baz that Vauxhall looks like a lot of fun! :drive:

Last edited: