Clear Side Markers

miamispd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need help in locating where to buy a set of clear side markers for 2001 GTS.

Thanks

OP
OP
M

miamispd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tried e-bay this morning with out any luck.

Any other suggestions?

PKH2552

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Whilst we're on this, I've tried to get some shipped across to the UK for my car, and failed miserably because this company will only sell to the US & Canada via ebay. I can do a paypal transfer to somebody in the US/ Canada that can help me get a set & post them out to me, covering all costs of course????? Is anyone willing to help please?

Edited to add: thanks Neil, I've emailed procarparts......let's see....

Last edited:

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul, i can post a US cheque over or use my US visa card and have them delivered to the Wizard, I'm sure Chuck wont mind forwarding them on with my next parts order

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Whilst we're on this, I've tried to get some shipped across to the UK for my car, and failed miserably because this company will only sell to the US & Canada. I can do a paypal transfer to somebody in the US/ Canada that can help me get a set & post them out to me, covering all costs of course????? Is anyone willing to help please?

PartsRack does this 3rd-party stuff for our Customers with some regularity....We just sent a welder to Australia, and a couple of Warn Winches to France.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whilst we're on this, I've tried to get some shipped across to the UK for my car, and failed miserably because this company will only sell to the US & Canada via ebay. I can do a paypal transfer to somebody in the US/ Canada that can help me get a set & post them out to me, covering all costs of course????? Is anyone willing to help please?

Edited to add: thanks Neil, I've emailed procarparts......let's see....

I'm also willing to help. I've sent Baz and a couple other overseas VCA people some items this way. Baz has a yellow Viper, so I stomped on most of his items before I sent them. Since you have a red Gen 1, I won't even damage your stuff prior to shipment :lmao:

PKH2552

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chad, YHM. Many thanks.

Neil, procaparts are 50% more expensive than the ebay guy, charge $45 to ship across the water, and only accept payment from bidpay (dodgy) or Amex (US address only......think I'll give them a miss, but thanks for the info anyway).

As ever, JonB at Partsrack and his trusted contacts have come through positive again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala