Colorado People your chance to see the SSG w/ Black Stripes in person

MoViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must say "ahhhhhhhh". What fun to get out the Viper's after a very long winter....of course, the snow is about to fly tonight, but 62 degrees and sunny today called for a perfect drive.

AJ - we are so sorry we lost you. We stuck around Golden for a bit, but we figured you gave up on us. Next time we are exchanging cell phone numbers.

Pictures of the drive to come.

MoViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is one pic of Rich's experimental plane.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Viper_Plane.jpg
    Viper_Plane.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 172
V

Venomiss

Great picture with the plane.:wow: You guys had great weather. Send some our way!

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow that picture is awesome, my new back round. Truly awesome Vipers there. CarDude, I love your SSG.

MoViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great picture with the plane.:wow: You guys had great weather. Send some our way!

It was a "sneak peak" into spring. A perfect day for a drive. I hope some of the sunshine is headed your way. We did get some snow last night, so hopefully that will miss you. :headbang:

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best part this was a bad Colorado day...very overcast. Pics would have been sooo much better had the sun been out. Funny thing is the mountains were getting hammered with snow while we where out driving. :D

MoViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for sending these pic's! If we have another nice day in the next few weeks we will do another impromptu drive. It was a lot of fun to meet you both!

V

Venomiss

Looks like a nice drive! Great pictures. :drive: We can live through you as yet another round of rain/sleet/snow is coming. Think Spring.........

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, the pictures prove I was there for awhile. As you know, my wife never comes along (poor girl is usually working) and when you guys and gals hit 100mph in the 55mph construction zone on C-470, she pulled my fun card. I had to back off to 55 (to stay alive) and then tried to catch up, but ended up following Affactica, (who was lost :)), then said the hell with it and since we were 5 miles from the in-laws, thought we would just stop in.

I would have called the cell but I somehow deleted your cell number from my received list. I need to program you number in. Oh well, blew some carbon out anyway. Looks like I missed the fun stuff.

MoViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, the pictures prove I was there for awhile. As you know, my wife never comes along (poor girl is usually working) and when you guys and gals hit 100mph in the 55mph construction zone on C-470, she pulled my fun card. I had to back off to 55 (to stay alive) and then tried to catch up, but ended up following Affactica, (who was lost :)), then said the hell with it and since we were 5 miles from the in-laws, thought we would just stop in.

I would have called the cell but I somehow deleted your cell number from my received list. I need to program you number in. Oh well, blew some carbon out anyway. Looks like I missed the fun stuff.

100 mph? I think it might have been more insanity then that….but will not admit actual numbers. Rich just did not want Patrick passing him. :headbang:

Affatica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, that doesn't surprise me. I got stuck behind the two SUV's in the left and center lane. When one finally got over I only took it up to 70 in the 55 and by that time all you guys were gone. I didn't know if you went east or west. I can't do another speeding ticket anyway. And that would have been a nice fat ticket. Sure was fun while it lasted. We need to do another cruise in the next few weekends like you said. It sure was nice meeting/seeing everybody.

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Saturday is forecasted to be almost in the 70s...I think another imprompt might be in order (although there is snow forecasted for Sunday...so I hope the weather people are right for Saturday).

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am back in Denver from Atlanta on Wed. night. I should be able to go on Saturday. Honestly, I don't mind speeding a bit, but I can't afford a ticket in a construction zone or some 8 point ticket for dangerous driving. I have no tickets now and my insurance on the Viper is just $87/mo from State Farm for full coverage. I DON'T want to screw that up.

cagleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah let me know about a Saturday trip, I can probably swing that one!