Completed my Viper mag collection...Thanks "Kurt"!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought the final 2 issues of Viper Magazine I needed to complete my collection after a tip from "Kurt" that they were on Ebay. Thanks Kurt!

Just wondering, but who else here has the complete set? I remember reading from several people that they had the complete set, I just can't remember who. Anyone else close to having the full set? What issues do you need?

Last edited:

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A plumber was over the other day to change out our basement water heater, the helper noticed my car in the garage and said the Gen2 style Viper was his dream car, so I gave him some past issues when they were leaving, something to read in the van.. So I definitely wouldn't have a complete set.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like you won the ones I was trying to get. I had a last minute mistake on the bid amount. At least they went to a good home.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the complete set and I store them in the Viper binders.

I keep mine on a magazine shelf like stores have. I bought it from a KMart that went out of business for $50 and it holds all my Viper mags/printed memorabilia

I need Spring/Summer/Fall of 95..:(

Those are the hardest to find, IMO. Those were the last 3 I needed as well. Found one here from a former VCA member and the other 2 on Ebay as posted above.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm missing the following:

Spring 95
Summer 95
Fall 95
Spring 96

If anyone is selling, please PM me.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm missing the following:

Spring 95
Summer 95
Fall 95
Spring 96

If anyone is selling, please PM me.

I may have what you need. Not sure but I need to check and wait for a box to come first. I will let you know.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm close, just missing one from 1995.

I was going to bid on those as well, but figured someone else here was already interested as well. Glad you were able to complete your set Chad.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire