Considering Selling - '00 RT/10 Roe Supercharged

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Om my. Congratulations! I didn't even know she was pregnant!

You'll want to get out of the minivan and back in to a sports car after the baby is a few years old. But what a good way to keep focused on your family.

Congrats!

OP
OP
R

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny indeed. Actually I am unmarried so a child is not on the way. I was gonna keep it hush but since you bring it out of me... I'm thinking of either a nice truck or a vette. The only other ride I have:

Dodge_Charger_Police_car.jpg

I know how fond you all are of guys that drive those. :rolleyes:

:usa:

GTS1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Since the add is not up yet.............gives us details, price, mileage, interior, etc...

Thanks!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny indeed. Actually I am unmarried so a child is not on the way. I was gonna keep it hush but since you bring it out of me... I'm thinking of either a nice truck or a vette. The only other ride I have:

I have noticed that all the gentlemen in uniform that drive the new Charger Police Interceptor Package, (Probably not called that by Dodge, but they should as it is so much better than the Crown Vic) are sort of becoming MOPAR guys. Is that true?

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New York City has many Chargers, even the local police here do. They like them and are particularly impressed with the fuel economy.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here in Burleson (Fort Worth burb...) they drive the Chargers. They do think they're hot do-do in them. I love pulling up next to one of them in the GTS. Kinda makes the V8 seem a little smaller. :rolaugh:

skeetachya

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Huh a nice truck or a vette?????

OP
OP
R

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most guys wont separate either. The cost of the install/tune plus the cost of removal/tune usually make it not worthwhile.

If you are looking for one stay persistent. Check the forums and, gulp, ebay. Think about water/**** from the get go as well.

darkostoj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most guys wont separate either. The cost of the install/tune plus the cost of removal/tune usually make it not worthwhile.

If you are looking for one stay persistent. Check the forums and, gulp, ebay. Think about water/**** from the get go as well.

hah yea I figure very few will want to separate but it never hurts to ask.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang