COOL NEW PRODUCT FROM MGW>>>>

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as some of you guys know, the main stay of my business is in the firearms and military compnenets field. one of our customers is ASP. they make the cool batons and riot gear for SWAT and special ops. they have designed a machine that makes these very compact and VERY durable safety light keychains. the main purpose for THEIR cusotmers is to snap them on the zipper latch of a jacket for easy access when you need a light and do not have the ability to haul around a heavy flashlight. the civilian use is better served as a cool keychain ring with the handy light feature.

the best part is the body is made or aircraft grade anodized aluminum so i am laser engraving the VIPER logos on them for a nice added touch.

oh and these suckers are BRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT LOOK INTO THEM OR YOU WIIL SEE SPOTS FOR A WHILE>
:eek: :eek: :eek:
these are NOT the cheapo made in china [******] you see in some catalogs. these have over 8 patents on them, and are high quality made in the USA. also they feature a LIFETIME LAMP AND BATTERY!!!!

here are some pics....they come in all 3 colors in either cobra logos or mustang logos.

You must be registered for see images

price is 15.00 plus shipping .

regards
george

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it. I'm getting one.
I have two of the "Photon" ones already and it's a super bright, blue white LED. Keep it on my keychain and its lasted two years.
I've got an infrared one too. it's invisible without NVG. Then it's a little invisible flashlight.
If the MGW one is as good, everyone will be very pleased.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guaranteed for life!!!???
If it goes out do you replace it?
Sounds great for $15! What about sapphire blue? :)

OP
OP
M

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if the light goes out it will be replaced no hassle. in fact they will even relogo the light for you so you get the exact light back!!!!!

sorry only colors are red blue and pewter ( grey)

george

Killer Bee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as some of you guys know, the main stay of my business is in the firearms and military compnenets field. one of our customers is ASP. they make the cool batons and riot gear for SWAT and special ops. they have designed a machine that makes these very compact and VERY durable safety light keychains. the main purpose for THEIR cusotmers is to snap them on the zipper latch of a jacket for easy access when you need a light and do not have the ability to haul around a heavy flashlight. the civilian use is better served as a cool keychain ring with the handy light feature.

the best part is the body is made or aircraft grade anodized aluminum so i am laser engraving the VIPER logos on them for a nice added touch.

oh and these suckers are BRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT LOOK INTO THEM OR YOU WIIL SEE SPOTS FOR A WHILE>
:eek: :eek: :eek:
these are NOT the cheapo made in china [******] you see in some catalogs. these have over 8 patents on them, and are high quality made in the USA. also they feature a LIFETIME LAMP AND BATTERY!!!!

here are some pics....they come in all 3 colors in either cobra logos or mustang logos.

price is 15.00 plus shipping .

regards
george

Do they only come in the slow colors?

Killer Bee :D

SteveT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ever notice how the Viper logo makes anything seem special?

I will be ordering 2 of these. How about a Corvette and Prowler version?

Steve

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960