Corbeau Suede A4's Installed!

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So after tons of research and trying to make sure the measurements right I went ahead and found a set used locally. They are the A4 standard size, I am 36 waist and these are perfect. These are the black microsuede which are very comfy and of course are adjustable.

I got them with WRX brackets for $700, used only a couple weeks and then found Viper brackets on Amazon for $65 shipped :eek: I figure I can get $80-100 for the WRX ones and thats a good deal overall in my opinion.

So anyways I weighed the stock seats versus these and as expected these were 6 pounds heavier on each side (37 pounds for these with brackets). Install was a breeze, unbolt stock and carefully angle out of the car. Put Corbeau seats in headrest first and angle in... MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE SEAT FORWARD ALL THE WAY! Otherwise it is hard to get the back bolts on easily.

Driver side = perfect fitment does not touch door and has some room to spare.

Passenger side = literally brushes the door, seems ok but I am going to work on it some more was tired and just wanted to be done.

Couple pics until I get more later:
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
B

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Stock seats are up for sale if anyone needs a set, they are not perfect but would only want $125 per seat plus around $60-70 shipping in 48 states.

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great! :2tu:
How's the lateral support in the A4s? I used to have Corbeau Forza's in one of my Vettes, and loved them.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to hear the details on the prices you got them for ! Always entertaining to hear about what people pay for their modifications and how they got a "deal.". I am so happy for you ! :D BTW, I do like the seats. I have them in a non-Viper and can also recommend them, and, in fact did so this weekend to someone that saw them in my car.

OP
OP
B

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yep I'm very happy so far. Need to drive around in them once my plug wires come in.