Corsa Exhaust

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Corsa Track with aftermarket headers is annoyingly loud with nasty drone. If you are sticking with the stock headers etc. upstream, you will like it. If you have aftermarket headers, high flow cats, etc. you will likely tire of it after a while (and go deaf in your left ear.)

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm ordering the same exhaust. Question: It would appear the #14174 is the 3" and perhaps the #14176 is the 2.5"? Any recommendations on High Flow Cats to go with the 3" #14174. I wouldn't be replacing the headers yet.

Don Hiltz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My '03 SRT 10 has a Corsa exhaust which was instralled by the previous owner. I'm not sure which one I have, the differences between them, nor do I understand the crossover pipe. Would anyone out there provide me with a primer on exhaust systems?

Thanks...................

Don

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went with the 3 inch Corsa. It sounds loud and aggressive kinda like a UPS truck on steroids (grin). It also will set off car alarms in parking lots as you cruise by in 1st. It really makes the car that much more fun! Beware though it's LOUD and your radio volume will need to compete with the exhaust sound. Makes you keep your eyes open for passing "lights/siren" ambulences and police cars.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the corsa track with high flow cats....the vette's exhaust which has long tube headers doesn't even compare!!

pjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
could u repeat the question, i cant hear anything 'cuz im deaf from my corsa track :) j/k ive got headers, hf cats, and corsa track and even though it sounds GREAT, it is a bit too loud at times.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Per my recent communication with Corsa, they don't even really sell the regular one, only the Track one due to demand.

TedK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Highly recommend you listen to other's cars with different systems. Its all about personal preference.........I put Hi-flows and Corsa on my RT/10 and couldn't stand the volume so I had custom sill muffs made to fix it. Others love the volume, I'm too old.