Corsa Installation - Thanks AB!

kclark

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Took my Viper to Adam Brennan to have Random Tech Cats and Corsa exhaust installed. There were a few issues with the fitment but Adam got everything sorted out and the car sounds absolutely fantastic. After reading all the threads about the sound not being much louder than stock I was pretty surprised as mine is definitely louder with absolutely no drone at all. I can't say enough about Adam's expertise with these and I sincerely appreciated him putting up with my two million questions as well. If anyone is near Louisville and needs work done on any high end car be sure to contact Adam!

Hopefully in the spring it will be going back for gears and heads, cam, and Adam's wires.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear that Adam is still in action!! I may have a friend in that area who will need some routine stuff done in the near future.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad to hear that Adam is still in action!! I may have a friend in that area who will need some routine stuff done in the near future.

Of course Steve I am still in action! lol! I was telling Kyle about you the other day. He needs to hook up with the VCA for KY, IN , OH.

Kyle, next time you are around, we will put you in the 512TR and Diablo for a little run. :)

Thanks for your business and patience!

BTW, you got a good son. Very respectful...that's not common these days.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam was not in the woods? I think he is either under a car or in a treestand these days! LOL He does great work!