Corsa Track Exhuast

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:drive: Well I am getting rid of my Corsa Exhuast as the wife doesn't like the sound. They are posted in the classified here. I am wondering what to put back on and keep the crossovers off the car keep the heat down and run quieter. I am open to ideas

PETSN8K

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I didn't see it listed in the classifieds. is it a 2.5 or 3 inch system. How much are you asking? thanks.

viperflex

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:drive: Well I am getting rid of my Corsa Exhuast as the wife doesn't like the sound. They are posted in the classified here. I am wondering what to put back on and keep the crossovers off the car keep the heat down and run quieter. I am open to ideas

Can't find the ad in the classified area. How much?
- Thanks -

OP
OP
C

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well thats strange I have to take a look and see what happened. I am asking a $1000.00They have about 3 to 4 hours on them.

OP
OP
C

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3" Corsa Track 3 to 4 hours on them asking $1000.00 Ad has not yet been posted.

Last edited:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to your local pharmacy and buy a set of ear plugs. Also buy a cute card and write a loving note enclosing the ear plugs. Unless the Viper is your only car, it should sound the way you want it to sound subject to local noise restrictions. When your wife thinks about it, she may like the idea of ear plugs. She will not have to listen to you. LOL. On a more serious note, any system that eliminates the crossover is going to be a bit louder. Another system may also have more drone. Adding additional inline bullet mufflers, assuming there is room to do so, which I doubt, may affect performance.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Canyon,

You don't mention if you did a Corsa Track cat back, but I'll assume you did. The Corsa Track is pretty quiet as long as you kept the stock cats. You can install Vortex cones into your Corsa Track, just behind the rear muffler. These will knock the sound down a bit. There isn't much else you can do to quiet these cars short of re-installing the cross overs.

Good luck,

Dan

OP
OP
C

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have yet to do anything with the car as of yet. Been busy with work etc. you know the drill 24 hrs in a day is not quite enough.

eagles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canyon 707; I have the Roe exhaust, no crossover with the stock cats. While it is louder than stock it is fairly mellow around town. If you want to hear it let me know next time your over my way.

eagles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96