Cortlandt Manor, August 14th

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Place: PAISANO'S PIZZERIA

Location: 2141 Crompond Road ( which is Route 202), Cortlandt Manor, NY, off the Taconic State Parkway. 914 788-7800

Time: 12 pm - 6pm.

As far as pizza is concerned, the owners Pete Amato, Danny, and Tracie Feminella will take good care of everyone! They appreciate the efforts of our club to put this together. At the least, the Viper Club guys will be covered. D - Pete will personally stuff you with Pizza till you drop. But we would like to invite other car clubs to join in. Anyone have any contacts ? We want this huge. The parking lot can handle 75 + cars. We are putting out signs soon to open this up to all American Muscle Cars, Imports, anything cool with 4 wheels. Anyone with SRT Trucks are more than welcome! We are also working on Live Music, group of guys singing the oldies.

In addition: Next door to PAISANO'S PIZZERIA there is a slot car racing place. The name is : Bud's H.O. Cars Inc. Their website is: www.budshocars.com and I think this will be a great attraction. They have a few tracks set up and it is lots of fun especially if any younger kids are going to be showing up with their Dads. For those guys who like to collect, they have a huge collection of all kinds of Viper models, diecast and slot cars for sale.

Directions from south: Taconic parkway north to route 202 west. When you get to the turn off for Bear Mountain Parkway, stay left ! Do not go onto the Bear Mountain Parkway ! Stay on 202, Paisano's will be on your left a few seconds down the road.

Directions from Jersey: Across the GWB, up 87, to Saw Mill, to Taconic, or up Palisades, over Bear Mountain Bridge, to 202 East.

For Info: Contact Andrew [email protected]

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attendees:

F355 (Keith)
Andrew2KRT10 (Andrew)
*** BLK (Adrian)
plumcrazy + 1 (Phil + Guest)
ACR steve (Steve)
Dimitrios (Dimitrios)
CitySnake (Scott)

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not that Adrian. I will be packing since I'm leaving thatweek to Greece

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
F355, what about those guys that came up to New England that time? I know of quite a few imports that should be there.

Andrew

Mike with the Supra? He is on the board so he will hopefully see the post. Trying to see if I can get a few friends but most are leaving for vacation that week.