1BADBITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Discovered this in newspaper -
4721vette-med.jpg

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
95mph...that must have been the first one being pushed by the others to get to that speed :)

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was that speed acheived by dropping the tupperware from a cargo plane? :p

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For that many vette's to have gotten busted,there sure wasn't much communication going on in that convoy! Thank God that I'm on this side of the fence where we look out for one another!

Pat_L_96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't see it in the photo, but a B/W Ram SRT was pushing all of them. If they weren't heading up hill they would have been clocked at closer to 120.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kind of like bait fish, they only travel in schools cuz they're not strong enough to speed through the waters alone... :)

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Vette's aren't fast, but how did the sheriff catch them -- Vette's musta run out of gas!

Actually, he blocked the road with his cruiser. Pretty ballsy and dangerous move on the cop's part, in my opinion.

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How could he possibly say he clocked each single one of them. It seems like a court fight could be forthcoming

chickenwarrior

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like the fact Minnesota cops travel with their own photographers! How did that picture get taken so fast? Just in time to hear Driver 1's explanation....

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ONE officer STOPPED FIVE????

Wonder how he got all 5 to stop in line like that.
Usually if they pull over more that one they are spread out with the warning not to move until I come back. Then they go off to get the first one they pulled over like a mile back down the road.

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do I see a woman in car #1?

And what the picture doesn't show, is the Viper police car that was used to catch them... In 2nd gear.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you read the ad it says that they were on their way to a "classic car show". Correct me if I am wrong but aren't classic cars, older cars? Those Vettes look like newer ones to me. And buy the way, the cop was far sighted, he miss read his radar gun.........it actually said 45 not 95. Cause we all know that the old men driving Vettes can't push the pedal down that far. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi