Couldn't Resist Anymore, New SSG ACR, Thanks Bernie Katz!

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Eric, can't wait to see it in person. Hope to see you out at the track with it as well.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good and I may have seen it at Tomball. Bring it to the club Christmas party at the country club in Dec. I am so glad Tomball now has a REAL Viper salesman. Huge selection now but hate seeing so many sitting outside in the elements all the time. Just wished Jim the Viper tech was still there. Have fun with it.

OP
OP
H

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Eric, can't wait to see it in person. Hope to see you out at the track with it as well.

Thanks Tim - I won't track it as much as you track yours, but I plan to track it a few times a year. I need to become a better driver first to do the car justice like you can.... ;)

p.s. - thanks for the o2's (only used them for 2 weeks! - sorry!), did you get the others I sent back?

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me know when you are going out there. I'll give you any tips I can. As for the O2's I am glad it worked out either way. Yes I got the other 2 back and I tore the check up.

Thanks Tim - I won't track it as much as you track yours, but I plan to track it a few times a year. I need to become a better driver first to do the car justice like you can.... ;)

p.s. - thanks for the o2's (only used them for 2 weeks! - sorry!), did you get the others I sent back?

OP
OP
H

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me know when you are going out there. I'll give you any tips I can. As for the O2's I am glad it worked out either way. Yes I got the other 2 back and I tore the check up.

Watch out, my wife is gonna get ya about that check the next time she sees ya! :)

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats ERIC:headbang::headbang: I had a feeling you would get it.:D..Happy for you and your great wife who wanted you to buy it when you looked at my car..Lot of luck....Kevin

OP
OP
H

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again all!

(Special thanks to you Kevin, going to look at your car introduced me to my new one!) :)