Couldn't stand it. Pics of the new GTS

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Couldn\'t stand it. Pics of the new GTS

I have owned Vipers since '92. Sold all of mine in the last 12 months, just recently my '03SRT Black. I was going to concentrate on my Diablos. That lasted all of 5 weeks. Just bought this '01 GTS, 500 miles, as new. My favorite color combo of all time, and I have had all of them.lol. Also a pic of its stable mate. Thanks to John Gastman at Roanoke motors for another great deal, and flawless Viper.
You must be registered for see images

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Couldn\'t stand it. Pics of the new GTS

Great pics and great cars. I had a ride in a 98 SV and it felt about as fast as my GTS. Which feels faster from the drivers seat? Not that it is all about speed but just curious.

Now lets see some pics of the 01 and the roadster!

OP
OP
V

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Great pics and great cars. I had a ride in a 98 SV and it felt about as fast as my GTS. Which feels faster from the drivers seat? Not that it is all about speed but just curious.

Now lets see some pics of the 01 and the roadster!

lol. Everytime I talk about which is faster, the problems start. Lets just say they are both extremely fast, the Viper is much easier to make much "faster", and the SV's are fast all the way up to 207-210. The SV's are underrated on the HP at 530, which is the same as the VT's, but the SV's are lighter, and have the forced ram air, which add 25-30 ponies. Both extremely capable performers, different purposes.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice. Shouldve brought one of the snakes or bulls to the Viper/Vette thing that was this past April in Commerce. Would have been cool to see a Diable run.

John

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My 2nd best color combo, next to red with silver stripes of course!! :D John G is a good man, he sold me my car and was a pleasure to deal with.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

wow nice viper!...and only 500 miles?

it's still NEW! does it still SMELL new?

OP
OP
V

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I'm told it does, but I won't have it till middle of next week. Then I will let you know.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm told it does, but I won't have it till middle of next week. Then I will let you know.

I'll be patient with you-I am waiting for mine to be delivered next wk too

OP
OP
V

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score

which one do you like best?

Thank you all for the positive feedback. I really appreciate it. I love the Diablo Roadsters. A totally different look than the coupe. I have owned Diablos since '91 when they were introduced, and I have always found the Vipers and Diablos to be a perfect "match" for me and my uses. I have certainly driven my Vipers much more. I had a '94 Viper that I bought new, and sold it last year with over 110,000 miles on it, with no repairs other than normal maintenance.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Im pretty sure I looked at that car last year. I remember the one I looked at had PA inspection sticker on it, 450 miles(or so). And was at a Dealership near my house, in New Jersey. Unless there is another 01' bumble bee, with under 500 miles, and a PA inspection sticker, thats the car....

Very Nice car. I would have bought it. But the dealer and I could not meet on the price. Ended up buying one from C.A.

OP
OP
V

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Im pretty sure I looked at that car last year. I remember the one I looked at had PA inspection sticker on it, 450 miles(or so). And was at a Dealership near my house, in New Jersey. Unless there is another 01' bumble bee, with under 500 miles, and a PA inspection sticker, thats the car....

Very Nice car. I would have bought it. But the dealer and I could not meet on the price. Ended up buying one from C.A.

I think it came out of PA., must be the car.

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Man, even your house is yellow!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang