Couple Sebring vids

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went out with local PCA group who had Sebring this weekend. I thought traffic was gonna be much worse than it was as there were a ton of cars signed up. Turned out to be perfect weather and a well run event. This was the first time I was trying out my new cam, a Contour GPS. Anyone thinking about getting one don't bother with the GPS version and just get the reg. HD. The GPS cannot keep up with your car as of now. Not sure if they'll be able to fix this. I love everything else about the cam though and would get one over a Go Pro. On ot the vids.

Contour >> Going through traffic @ Sebring by zul8ter

Contour >> 2/27 Session 1 by zul8ter

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome vids!! I would love to take my car there... how much is it? You have to join a club?

OP
OP
M

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome vids!! I would love to take my car there... how much is it? You have to join a club?
I didn't have to join PCA, I just registered for the event and they accepted it. My friends and I took took 5 cars, none of which were P cars but all were allowed. Everyone was pretty nice and I'd run with this PCA group again without hesitation. It was $400 for the weekend

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper