Crab Feast Cruise reservation forms have been mailed.

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VA/MD/DE members - Be on the look out for your reservation form for the Crab Feast Saturday June 14th. All were mailed yesterday (Monday 5/12). If you have renewed recently, you may have not been on my mailing list, so use the on line version at:

http://www.vamdviperclub.org/html/downloads/crabfeast10.pdf

And print out, complete and return to me by June 1st.

Free Viper Club baseball caps for all members who attend.

Silent Auction with VCA goodies.

I will also be giving out VCA beverage mugs that change color when the beverage is poured in.

Hope you can make it.

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will also be giving out VCA beverage mugs that change color when the beverage is poured in.

Any chance these mugs have pix of bodacious beauties who get naked when a hot beverage goes in? ;)

I'm in Norfolk the day prior so I'll be driving up Rt 13 on the Eastern Shore. Anyone interested in convoying with me? We can meet at Willoughby Spit where I'll be staying or at the foot of the Bay Bridge. If there is sufficient interest fromt he SOuthestern VA Vipers, I'll organize a larger meeting spot, perhaps with a local Dodge dealer or what ever car hot spot is local.

BriansViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian and Penny are in for the crab feast. We are coming from the Sea Isle City, NJ area if anyone is interested in meeting up to caravan to MD.. :drive: See you all there!!! :2tu: For anyone who has attended in the past can you recommend a place to stay overnight in the area??

ViperBing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a couple right there.
The one across the street is the Comfort Inn at 410-827-6767.
There is a new one (about a year old) about 1/4 mile east called the Hilton Garden Inn at 410-827-3877.
There is a Holiday Inn Express about 1/2 mile north on the other side of route 50.

BriansViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your input on a place to stay..:2tu: We appreciate your response. We had luck getting into the Holiday Inn Express.. Is anyone else staying overnight or just for the day????

Brian & Penny....

OP
OP
Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we suppose to be getting something back which confirms our reservations?

Your tickets along with the itinerary went out in this morning's mail. The itinerary will have all the meeting places, and times, but if you have any questions, feel free to call me-- cell phone is best. You should have it in the mail by Thursday at the latest. Call me if you do not have it by Friday. Sorry, I am a day late in getting them out, but everyone should have them in time for this weekend.