Crab Feast Cruise reservation forms have been mailed.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did I make the list? I put my stuff in the mail Tuesday. If I'm not on it, the check is in the mail for 2!

Also, I'll be meeting anyone heading through Richmond on Saturday morning if you'd like to caravan up. We usually leave about 8:30a - 8:45a and meet up with another group in Fredericksburg. Let me know if you'd like to go up together. We meet at the Buffalo Wild Wings near Virginia Center Commons (295 & 95). PM for more details or to let me know you're meeting us.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike and all,

I will be organizing the informal meet in Fredericksburg. We usually meet at the Spotsy Mall (now Spotsy Town Center) in front of the Logan's Steakhouse. It's real easy to find off exit 130 of I-95. We will try to leave around 10am, but no later than 10:30. Let me know if you are meeting us there and we will try to wait for you. Also PM me and I'll send you my cell # if you don't already have it.

Matt

Did I make the list? I put my stuff in the mail Tuesday. If I'm not on it, the check is in the mail for 2!

Also, I'll be meeting anyone heading through Richmond on Saturday morning if you'd like to caravan up. We usually leave about 8:30a - 8:45a and meet up with another group in Fredericksburg. Let me know if you'd like to go up together. We meet at the Buffalo Wild Wings near Virginia Center Commons (295 & 95). PM for more details or to let me know you're meeting us.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is meeting up in Owings Mills and at what time should I be there? Any particular area of the mall?

I will be leaving from the Frederick area heading to Baltimore to pick up a friend so I figured I would meet at Owings Mills.

Should we start a list of people?

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a few us hooking up around 11:00 AM in Mt. Airy with a quick stop in Columbia. As for the rain, they don't melt. Last time I checked it was 30 to 40 Percent late afternoon.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a few us hooking up around 11:00 AM in Mt. Airy with a quick stop in Columbia. As for the rain, they don't melt. Last time I checked it was 30 to 40 Percent late afternoon.

The black ones do! :lmao:

Seriously, this is a rain or shine event. I'm driving around on Sport Cups, so getting caught in the rain is a scary proposition for me, but I am not missing this event.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The black ones do! :lmao:

Seriously, this is a rain or shine event. I'm driving around on Sport Cups, so getting caught in the rain is a scary proposition for me, but I am not missing this event.

I heard the paint will wash off a yellow one if caught in the rain! :lmao:

Don't hate on the black ones...they are the fastest! :nono:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Chip may need to hitch a ride with someone up from Fredericksburg, anyone got a spare seat?

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like we might be in the clear, rain pushed back untill tonight:)
30% @ 7pm,
40% @ 10pm

according to...:dunno:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like we might be in the clear, rain pushed back untill tonight:)
30% @ 7pm,
40% @ 10pm

according to...:dunno:

Not sure how everyone ultimately faired, but I hit rain on the way home. Nothing major. Had my car been black though, I probably would have only ended up with bare chasis by the time I got home. (Right Jack?;))

OP
OP
Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Normally I take the Beltway around to Towson from I97, but I saw the dark clouds off to the west, so I took the old Harbor Tunnel and stayed on I95 all the way to Fallston then headed west to my home. This way I stayed east of the rain. It started pouring in buckets just minutes after I got the cars put away. I was lucky. How about everyone else?

I hope all had a safe and dry (as possible) ride home, and thanks to all who came to make the 12th annual a great event!

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure how everyone ultimately faired, but I hit rain on the way home. Nothing major. Had my car been black though, I probably would have only ended up with bare chasis by the time I got home. (Right Jack?;))

We hit rain on 301 that came down pretty good! Luckily I had put the top up about 2 minutes before unleashed on us. However, all the BLACK paint on my car is still on there!!!

Drmcar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a great time and no rain going back to DE. Sign me up for next year!

Let me know how and I will transfer membeship from NJ to you all:).

Garth

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great time as usual. Nice to see everyone again. We hit just a few sprinkles on the way home, but never had to turn the wipers on.

Thanks everyone for coming out and supporting the club!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a great time and no rain going back to DE. Sign me up for next year!

Let me know how and I will transfer membeship from NJ to you all:).

Garth

I'll PM you my email address. Send me the request via email and I can forward the request to Kim.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody take a few pics? ..

Lots a folks snapping pictures, I didn't get a chance to take any though. Too busy setting up. It's a shame you didn't come down with a cold or something so you could have made it. How was the Dragon?

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a shame you didn't come down with a cold or something so you could have made it. How was the Dragon?

Man, I just couldn't!! I took off the week previous and had a ton of work planned for this weekend. Sat. was another all-nighter for me!... The dragon roadtrip was tons of fun!.. I posted a few pics of my cruise in my Sunday Drives thread.. (I highly recomend TN. Rt 66!!)

I know this was the one to make, the best chance to meet most members etc... :rolleyes:
I just couldn't get away! Sometimes it ***** to be the boss.

aries

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Gus for organizing that cruise, and whoever els helped. I had a great time, except for the long backup on the bridge watching the temp guage rise. lol. However, driving home I had some fun with another viper on RT97 and RT100. A SRT10 Coupe, blue w/ white stripes and a tag saying something like "ISPTVNM", that made up for the bridge delay. ;)

thaimonkee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads