Crab Feast Cruise reservation forms have been mailed.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone heading up from southern VA (beach, NC, etc.), I'll be putting together a rally point just north of Richmond. We usually meet at the Buffalo Wild Wings at Virginia Center Commons, then head up to Fredericksburg and meet up with others before heading to the starting point in Springfield.

If you're interested in meeting up in Richmond, let me know and I'll put the details together.

OP
OP
Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Gus my check is in the mail.
Thanks.
Joe.

Ok Joe, see you there! I'm really looking forward to this year's crab feast cruise. Between my hip surgery, and the demands of my business, I haven't been able to attend many events in the past year, and it will be great to see familiar faces, and meet new members. I was hoping to go to the Tiki Bar Cruise this weekend, but I'm driving out to Kalamazoo, MI Friday morning to pick up my new trailer, and won't be back in time.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon,
which meeting point would be closer to us? North or South?

The North meeting point is in Owings Mills on the northwest side of Baltimore (about an hour / 50 miles from Bethesda)...probably way out of your way unless you're just looking for an excuse to put some extra miles on the car. The South point is in Alexandria, (30 minutes / 25 miles from Bethesda), still generally out of your way but closer. It might be easier for you to meet up with one of the caravans at Rt 50 and the beltway, or head straight to Annapolis to the restaurant where the different caravans will meet up before crossing the bridge. Your choice....we'd love to have you join us in Alexandria!

thaimonkee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I were to meet up in Owings Mills wouldnt that be on the way to Annapolis?
Well I will probably meet up with you guys in alexandria then. Whats the address?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I were to meet up in Owings Mills wouldnt that be on the way to Annapolis?
Well I will probably meet up with you guys in alexandria then. Whats the address?

Owings Mills is due north of you, Annapolis is due east. Not at all on the way.

Gus will be mailing out the full itinerary with your tickets very soon, so rather than get any info wrong here, look for that in the mail, it will have everything you need.

Just for the sake of visualization, here's a map showing Bethesda to Owings Mills highlighted, and Annapolis on the map. Not even close.

Driving Directions from Bethesda, Maryland to Owings Mills, Maryland

thaimonkee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks man...im pretty excited about this meet..never been on a cruise with more than 3 other vipers. Should be fun!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to help! This is definitely a great time....check out some vids from cruises on years past:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WUZ9SD_NXY[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vACS-p73QGE[/media]

NSRENDR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok Joe, see you there! I'm really looking forward to this year's crab feast cruise. Between my hip surgery, and the demands of my business, I haven't been able to attend many events in the past year, and it will be great to see familiar faces, and meet new members. I was hoping to go to the Tiki Bar Cruise this weekend, but I'm driving out to Kalamazoo, MI Friday morning to pick up my new trailer, and won't be back in time.

Life has calm down a little for us too so now we can try to attend more events.
So we will see you there.

Joe, is Paul making the trip too? We could all hook up in Mt. Airy again. Let me know.

Let me talk to Paul and I will let you know.

Drmcar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like a great time/ Sign me up as well and the check will be in the mail on Monday. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Garth

V10 PWRD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Check for 2 is in the mail today Gus. You guys that are meeting in Fredericksburg let me know when and where and I'll meet up with you. I'll be coming down Rte 3 and hitting 95 in Central Park.
How many Fredericksburg guys are going? Matt? Curtis? Hope to see you guys. :drive:

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're usually in Fredericksburg by 9:30a/10a. I'm leaving Richmond about 8:30a, and it's about an hour's drive.

Gus - Check went out today for 2, so you should get it by Thursday!

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus,

Just letting you know I dropped my form & check at the post office today. Hopefully it makes it by Friday but if not add one to your final count.

Looking forward to it!

:drive:

OP
OP
Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! It looks like a bunch of reservations are coming in to me this week, that's great to see! Thanks, all.

Now .... Let's hope for good weather.

thaimonkee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im going so I better not see you there...BTW if it wasnt for you I wouldnt of found out that Gus didnt get my reservation. Thanks "LASER"

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus, did you get my reg? it didnt hit the mail untill monday...

Garth, if you want to follow me and Bonkers we will be meeting somewhere mid-state. although i95 might be quicker for you and you'd get to cruise with the baltimore crew. Let me know.

OP
OP
Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus, did you get my reg? it didnt hit the mail untill monday...

Garth, if you want to follow me and Bonkers we will be meeting somewhere mid-state. although i95 might be quicker for you and you'd get to cruise with the baltimore crew. Let me know.

Dom, you're all set. Also Garth has picked Baltimore as his starting point. Let me know if that changes.