Crab Feast Cruise reservation forms have been mailed.

thaimonkee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tee, make sure you download the form and send it in as you were not on the membership list back when I sent it out to Gus. Don't expect one to arrive in the mail.

John

Thanks John. I printed it out and it will be in the mail this week..See you guys there.

OP
OP
Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only a few reservations so far, if you are planning on coming, please send them in, the earlier the better so we can properly plan for the feast, and the gifts.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not sure if this would be the right First MD/VA VCA event for me to attend. I'd like to meet some fellow viper owners in my surrounding region, but wouldnt want anyone to think that im rude or non-social.

You see, i am a serious crab eater. If i go i will be eating ***** nearly non-stop(with a brief intermission for a burger). When i eat ***** i am in the crab zone where nothing matters more than how many ***** can be consumed:)

Will some be ariving beforehand to check out eachothers vipers and talk in the parkinglot. or afterwards?

If i can find someone to come along with me, or find another viper to cruise over with then i should be in. (my wife would love to go but works that weekend)

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not sure if this would be the right First MD/VA VCA event for me to attend. I'd like to meet some fellow viper owners in my surrounding region, but wouldnt want anyone to think that im rude or non-social.

You see, i am a serious crab eater. If i go i will be eating ***** nearly non-stop(with a brief intermission for a burger). When i eat ***** i am in the crab zone where nothing matters more than how many ***** can be consumed:)

Will some be ariving beforehand to check out eachothers vipers and talk in the parkinglot. or afterwards?

If i can find someone to come along with me, or find another viper to cruise over with then i should be in. (my wife would love to go but works that weekend)

Oh dude.....they bring tray after tray after tray of *****....when you sit down to eat, it's all about the ***** (and burger intermission), don't worry about that.

And yes, there will be PLENTY of time to check out the cars. There are several caravan meeting points around the area, you'd probably want to jump in with the Baltimore group. All of the caravans meet up at a restaurant on the west side of the bridge for about 45 minutes, then we all head over the bridge in one huge group to the Crab Deck. As this is my 4th crab feast, you'd think I would remember the name of that restaurant we meet up at prior to the bridge, but I don't. Hopefully Gus will chime in and remind us.

It's a fantastic time, one you won't want to miss.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great, if im coming from the north(Newark,DE) i'll caravan with the Baltimore crew. If from the south(Smyrna,DE) i'll head west to the bridge solo

OP
OP
Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's Chevys Fresh Mex Restaurant on Solomons Island Rd in Annapolis. A doctor, and former VCA member is part owner, and was kind enough to arrange for us to use their parking lot for an hour or so while the caravans converge there. It will all be in the itinerary, along with times, that I send out to all who sent in their reservation. So don't delay! It will be a great time.

And don't worry, there are plenty of us who are serious crab eaters!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's Chevys Fresh Mex Restaurant on Solomons Island Rd in Annapolis. A doctor, and former VCA member is part owner, and was kind enough to arrange for us to use their parking lot for an hour or so while the caravans converge there. It will all be in the itinerary, along with times, that I send out to all who sent in their reservation. So don't delay! It will be a great time.

And don't worry, there are plenty of us who are serious crab eaters!

Thanks Gus. I thought it was Chevy's but couldn't remember for sure and didn't want to give out bad info.

thaimonkee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent my form out yesterday! BTW for people in the Montgomery county area where is the meeting point for the caravan?

thaimonkee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea I know where that is Laser! lets see where the other members from our area plan on linking up to cruise up to the feast.

V10 PWRD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where are the NoVa guys going to meet and at what time? SHEETZ on 15 in Haymarket and then on to Leesburg? :dunno:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are the NoVa guys going to meet and at what time? SHEETZ on 15 in Haymarket and then on to Leesburg? :dunno:

The "SouthSide" group will meet up at a Church in Springfield just off of the belt way on Franconia/Van Dorn St. This allows us to pick up folks coming from points south and west. I'll post details (and send an email) in the next week or so.

If you want to meet up before hand in Loudoun or Western FFX somewhere and head down to Springfield, I'm game.

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

you'll fit right in. check with Bonkers here to convoy with..
Just mailed check and form for two, bringing daughter.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to make the trip down for this (been trying for the last 2 years LOL) but our region has our annual cruise on the same weekend. Hopefully Lee and Kelly will eat up enough crab for me in my absence. Enjoy! :D

OP
OP
Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have two starting points, one on the southside of the DC beltway, and one on the north side of the Baltimore Beltway. Those two caravans meet in Annapolis along with many others who go straight to the Annapolis meeting point, and still a few others go straight to the Crab Deck. I've tried a North Side DC meeting point in past years, but I had no takers. If you want to organize a meeting point there that would be great. I think to make it worth while it would take at least 3-4 cars, otherwise you can just hook up with the south side DC group as they exit off the Beltway onto RT 50 eastbound. Kelly is organizing that group, and I'm sure would be happy to have you join in there. Give me a call (contact information on reservation form) to discuss if you are interested in coordinating a north side DC starting point.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suggest IKEA right off 495. I know Mr. Monkee wouldn't have a problem finding it....:moon:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where exactly is the North and South side meeting points?

I'll be posting full details for the south side caravan shortly. Our meeting point is a church parking lot in Springfield near the intersection of South Van Dorn St. and Franconia Parkway.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude