Cream Puff gets some creamy filling (572HP/574TQ)....

RoadKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Xmas finally came.

Mr. David Weaver finished the install and tuning on my new Roe w/H2O injection. I had to add a little bling at the same time and I think the results came out great. I think the following pictures speak better than my descriptions.

Resize_of_vip1.jpg

Resize_of_vip_2.jpg

Resize_of_vip3.jpg

Not bad for a creampuff with 5 psi. Time to play some more. A good cleaning and more fun planned for the weekend. Thanks again to David for putting up with my questions and occasional changes. :2tu:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Thats about what I want to do, fits my budget at this time.... Can you answer a couple of questions for me?

Do you still have the cast pistons? What benefit is the H2O other than reducing the tendency to detonate, and cooling? And, can you achieve the hp+tq without the H2O injection, or would it detonate?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great! :2tu:

I think it is safe to say that you will be in the 11s your next pass down the track!! :headband:

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
another member just finished a Roe on a creampuff. He was able to run a 6.5# pulley since he had the **** injection. His numbers were a bit higher. Nonetheless, great numbers, its becoming harder and harder for me not to do the same to mine!!

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great! I hope to add some cream to mine very soon. You guys make it that much harder to resist with all of these S/C posts lately. :p

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had originally thought about upgrading the pistons so I could run 10# but it didnt seem cost effective to gain another 3.5# (75 horses or so) for the parts and labor to install the pistons. Looks like sean has a great setup given the powerrange and cost (hp per dollar).

Roadking, you and I have similar numbers given our mods before the Roe install. another 100 horses and torque with 5# is pretty impressive!!

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! I just got mine 'dialed in' by Sean. Life is really good. Enjoy :2tu:

Car looks Great!

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats!!

David is finishing mine up and hope to be done in a couple of weeks.

I am really impressed with David as well.

Car looks awesome!!

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations, my snake is not a creampuff but i'm in the process of having Jason Heffner install my water/**** kit as well as tune and dyno my car. I can't wait!!!!

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tuning tips to increase torque after reviewing the dyno with A/F graph:
#1.Go to the Fuel RPM page and highlight the RPM area of 1,500 to 2,500. Scale this area by 93%.
#2. On the Fuel RPM page, highlight 1,500 RPM to 5,500. Scale this area by 97%.
This action will set you’re A/F ratio closer to about 11.8-12.0.
12.0-12.2 is ideal with the water / methanol.
#3. Go to the Ignition RPM page. Add 1.0-1.5 degrees more advance at 4,500 RPM to eliminate that dip. Use a positive percentage of the value at 5 PSI on the Ignition load page.
#4. On the ignition RPM page, highlight the 1,500 to 2,500 RPM area and scale by 80%. This will bring the torque in sooner.
#5. :D

Regards,
Sean

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice setup RK and you even get online tech support from Sean. Can't beat that. :2tu:

OP
OP
R

RoadKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vic,
Cast pistons still there. H2O gave us the ability to tune more agressively, yet keep the car "safe". With the safe tune without H2O we were in the 530-540 hp range. While I like the big numbers (relatively speaking) I want to insure no dentonation and minimize chances of internal failures. We could have not accomplished the numbers without the H2O in my application.

Casey,
Shooting for low 11's, with my driving skill (or lack thereof).

Peak,
Saw your car yesterday. Hope you get back on the road soon. We'll have to hook up and go play sometime.

Sean,
Thanks for the info. That's exactly what I was going to tell DW ;) We'll try tomorrw night and see what she does.

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Good numbers, on a 5 lb pulley mine made 565 hp / 605 Tq in the July heat in Florida. No water / **** yet, but it is coming soon. Put a 50 shot of nitrous on it and you will really wake it up, mine made 653 hp / 745 Tq with the 50 shot. In the 1/4 mile the front end never comes down on the juice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc