Crower: Camshafts + 1.7 Rocker

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can do alot better then either of those grinds. What else are you doing to the car?? Heads and bigger valves?

Regards,

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go with Arrow rockers before you go with crowers! Crowers have been known to shift and cause major damage. Arrows are shaft mounted and do not have this problem. Check with Sean Roe.

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go with Arrow rockers before you go with crowers! Crowers have been known to shift and cause major damage. Arrows are shaft mounted and do not have this problem. Check with Sean Roe.

You are correct that Arrow are much better than crower but they are not shaft mounted,they use a guide pin between rockers,T&D/Mopars are shaft mounted.If you are not doing alot of consistant high RPM driving then Arrows will work great and they are more affordable than T&Ds.Alot of people have had trouble free operation from Crowers but we have seen first hand damage to motors from these rockers with professional installation.They also contradict themselfs by saying on there site that they will allow for Revving over 6200RPM but on the box you recieve them in there is a big red warning sticker stating do not rev above 5600RPMs.

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of Arrow's I'll let go of for a good price.

I believe the retail for $600 I'll take $400.

You must be registered for see images

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I installed the Crower RRs and they have run fine for almost 2 years now, but if I could have bought the Arrow RRs for $400 I would have snapped them up in a heartbeat.

-Dean.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960