Cruise and Lunch, Saturday Aug. 4th at 1 pm, Northern VA

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will be a cruise and lunch this Saturday Aug. 4th in Northern Virginia. The cruise will begin at 1 pm leaving the Marine Corps Museum in Triangle VA. Please arrive before 1 pm. I will be there by 12:30pm. The cruise will be approximately 24 miles with only a few stop lights and about 12 miles of curvy roads. The cruise will end at the Charbroil Grill in Woodbridge VA. Websites for both places are below. If you can please RSVP so I can call the Charbroil Grill ahead of time. A post is fine. Last minute decisions are still welcomed as I'm sure Charbroil Grill can accommodate us. Any questions let me know. Thanks!

Start: 1 pm at the Marine Corps National Museum, Triangle VA - http://www.usmcmuseum.com/index.asp
Lunch: 1:30 pm Charbroil Grill, Woodbridge VA - http://www.charbroilgrillsteakhouse.com/

Slide11.JPG

Slide22.JPG

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good job Batboy. Can't make it. My kids b-day..... Happy to join next time though. Or you could meet me up in Haymarket at Sheets; Sundays 'round 10-11.... My cruises are a bit longer bit plenty of fun roads are involved.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt, I just sent out to membership. Thank you very much for putting this together. We are having a B-day get together for my son this weekend, so I am not going to be able to make it.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Batboy - Are we planning to watch the race @ the Grill? Most people I've talked to want to watch the race on Saturday to see the Viper wipe around the track.

I'll still be on my cruise, have fun!!!

Leave the keys in the mailbox and I'll make sure your Viper doesn't feel left out.... :drive:

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't remember if they have TVs there, but if they do I don't see why we can't get them to put the race on. Remind me when we get there.

Batboy - Are we planning to watch the race @ the Grill? Most people I've talked to want to watch the race on Saturday to see the Viper wipe around the track.

Leave the keys in the mailbox and I'll make sure your Viper doesn't feel left out.... :drive:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tried to send out another email blast for event today but the server is down. I can't send/receive emails.

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW I will be in the back of the parking lot when you first come in. Should be easy to find. Silver Blue stripes GTS as in avatar.

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pic of the turnout. Thanks for everyone who came out. This was a pretty smooth cruise, so I may do this one again next year.

2012-08-04_13-38-04_553.jpg

Wild Marine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I wish It was a week earlier... my car is on a cruise to the Middle-East... Would have been great to meet some other viper owners...

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll have many other chances. This event went pretty smooth, so I may do this one again next year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala