Cruised With Two 600 Awhp Gtr's

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cruised with a 600 awhp pump and 800 awhp race gas SP engineering built new GTR and a full bolt on and tuned 600 awhp new GTR today while in my 480 rwhp mild bolt on 2003 viper..

The cruise had unexpected results...PM for details..

that is all:nono::nono::nono:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You went street racing, and didn't wreck your sled?

That would be unexpected.

Cruised with a 600 awhp pump and 800 awhp race gas SP engineering built new GTR and a full bolt on and tuned 600 awhp new GTR today while in my 480 rwhp mild bolt on 2003 viper..

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll save those interested from having to compose a witty PM.

From The Alley....

white GTR is 600 awhp on pump and 800 awhp on C16 Biult by SP engineering...he had a passenger

silver gtr is 600 awhp with all the basic bolt ons plus agressive tuneing..he also had a passenger

My 2003 has the basic bolt ons minus headers/throttle body and intake manifold for 490 rwhp..I had no passenger

first race against silver GTR from 70-130 with me starting in second gear we were dead ever

first race against white GTR we started at 50 with me in second gear from 50-130 mph and he pulled me by 2 car lengths

second race with silver GTR from 65 with me in second till 130 he pulled me by a 1/4 car

second race with white gtr with me in second starting at 70 mph I got him by a 1/2 a car length by 130 mph

third race with the silver GTR starting at 70 mph with me in second gear I got him by a car length from 70-130 mph...

Bolt on gen3 did quite honorably...Ordering a full KN air intake instead of just the filters I have now and also the new revised BBK throttle body and gonna race them again...

got vids on my phone..haveing a hard time getting them to you tube..

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The suspense of impending helmet cam footage is immense.

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whoaa take that stuff from the alley down..that isnt allowed here and has absolutely nothing to do with my cruising...VCA dosent condone that type of BS

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
interesting. How come they dont start from 0 Up to?

well this thread has absolutely nothing to do with street raceing and is merely about cruising with two friends..However you aint beating a half decently driven GTR from 0-anything on your street tires...Those cars click off 3.5's0-60 mph like their is no tomorrow with the stock 480 HP...Id hate to think what the 650 HP ones are capable of..Probally 2's 0-60 and low 3's with bad driving

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well this thread has absolutely nothing to do with street raceing and is merely about cruising with two friends..

Does this forum have a BS smiley? Money says if video does surface, you won't see a track present in any of them.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this forum have a BS smiley?
Yes we do have a BS smiley... :bs2:

and a meter :bsm:

as well as :needpics:

BUT Twister doesn't have a racetrack on his island... He is posting about having some fun with his friends... LOL

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You driving and taking vids on the phone at the same time? :dunno: Now i want to see this.

Not to worry, the phone was securely taped around his head. Search "face cam" for the full story.:rolaugh:

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pics...I can do better than pics....PM for results

silversrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well this thread has absolutely nothing to do with street raceing and is merely about cruising with two friends..However you aint beating a half decently driven GTR from 0-anything on your street tires...Those cars click off 3.5's0-60 mph like their is no tomorrow with the stock 480 HP...Id hate to think what the 650 HP ones are capable of..Probally 2's 0-60 and low 3's with bad driving

I agree fully. Ran my supercharged 06 coupe (620 rwhp) against a relatively stock GTR (downpipes and y pipe). Viper would pull it from a 60 roll everytime, but off the line I got annihilated EVERY time. The GTR is an animal with AWD and the ease of the dual clutch paddle shifting. My 2010 GTR now has full turbo back exhaust and custom tune and lays down 10.80s at 130 mph. Its all in the 0-100. The s/c viper is still on top from a roll (albeit not by much).

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this forum have a BS smiley? Money says if video does surface, you won't see a track present in any of them.

You are incredibly intelligent, nearly psychic I think. Someday, I would love to meet you.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM27oR75YnE&feature=player_embedded[/media]

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tucker..I dont know who's vid that is but that type of stuff is not allowed here..you should take that down and follow the rules

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You are incredibly intelligent, nearly psychic I think. Someday, I would love to meet you.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM27oR75YnE&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Was blurry as hell but i could still see the gtr's walked.
All in fun but i would like to here what the other 2 guys thought.

have them post please
You must be registered for see images

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pics...I can do better than pics....PM for results

tucker..I dont know who's vid that is but that type of stuff is not allowed here..you should take that down and follow the rules

I bet Twister is going to get banned for this irresponsible behavior.

REALLY??? YOU don't know who's vid that is?????:rolaugh::lmao:

:rolaugh::rolaugh:I am to take down your street racing video you are PM'ing people links to, posting on other sites, posting under your youtube link, and you finger me for irresponsible behavior?:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh: You truly are a smart one. After the disclosure bit, I will admit I questioned your integrity, but such blatant dishonesty above pretty much sums it up.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:lmao: To Funny!!! :lmao:

The funnier part is realizing he has probably done worse...in Mexico of course.:rolaugh: Realize this genius suction cupped his phone to his windshield and used a video recorder to record his phone to capture this amazing footage of him being walked by two GTR's. Hysterical really when you think about the great lengths he took to make himself look even worse.

Last edited:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Another Tornado super fail.

Can we make this a sticky?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member