curious about your best bone stock time in gen 2 or 3????

ASKYOURWIFE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cant post it much easier than that.....

im very interested in this for several reasons.. Ive read anything from 11.7 at 123 for gen 3's to 12.2 at 118 for gen 3's...

as well as anywere from 11.9 at 120 for gen 2's to 12.3 at 117 for gen 2's...

well Im tired of the magazine [******] and want to see what actual owners got out of these cars....I would love to take my 99 and see for my self but my drag strip closed down in march of 2006 and it was the only drag strip available on Oahu hawaii..so Im pretty screwed on that one.

Thanks and I apologize in advance if this has been beat to death but conducting a search on this topic didnt give the results I was looking for.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, the topic has been beat to death but after all, it is a car board.

My best time, 98 RT/10 bone stock down to the Michelins is 12.05. I don't recall the mph. 119 maybe.

There really are so many variables in drag or road racing so you are bound to see inconsistant times. The best measurement is to compare against another car running side by side.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I went 12.17 @ 120.X, bone stock 03 SRT/10, first time at the track with it with no cool down, very humid (it rained as I was leaving), driving pretty conservatively. Everyone got a kick out of my paper temp tag flapping on the back .. the car got lots of attention, especially when I beat a beautiful black ProChargered C5.

I'm very confident I can go back & get an 11.XX, I think 11.8X with not short shifting & being a bit more agressive, I'll see shortly.