Current Market Price 2008 ACR

KurtZ RT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I will get grief for this
I am trying to trade for a motor coach and we are trying to come up with current market real world price
2008 ACR 14,000 miles
Great shape , clean title.

Attachments

• IMG_0728.jpeg
    IMG_0728.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 18

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
You will usually get numbers all over the map on a forum. Try Hagerty. Look at the most recent auctions.

Also, run a CARFAX since they state a retail price at the top of the report...and you vehicle is still within their date requirements for said value.

Good luck !

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Yeah, usually my first thing to do is check other websites like AutoTrader, Cars.com, Ebay, etc. You'll still probably see a wide range of prices, and there's no guarantee that any of those listings are actually selling at the prices they are listed at, but it gives you at least an idea of what the market feeling is for them. The "snarky" answer is, "whatever someone wants to pay for it", though it's also very true. A lot of it comes down to where you are, what time of year it is, how patient you can be, and how badly someone out there is looking for your particular combination. You certainly have a very desirable car in my eyes. Good color combo, ACR, low mileage, etc., but as Vipers are pretty special cars in their own right, it also likely limits the purchasing pool a fair amount. It's not a Honda Civic or even something nicer but more common like a Corvette or any of the modern pony cars where there are tons to pick from and someone might just buy it on a whim. It's a very unique car that tends to attract a pretty unique buyer as well.

All that said, my gut feel for what I've seen in the past (which is likely way out of date because I don't really keep up with prices unless I'm actively looking to buy, so huge grain of salt there) would be something in the neighborhood of $80-100k. It's a bit of a tricky situation because you start getting into gen 5 territory the more premium you put on your car, and the gen 5 has some really nice upgrades over the gen 4. You'll still have the ACR part in your favor, but it's probably going to thin the prospective buyer pool a bit.

Badsnek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I will get grief for this
I am trying to trade for a motor coach and we are trying to come up with current market real world price
2008 ACR 14,000 miles
Great shape , clean title.
Things are down across the board right now. But lower mileage ACR's are bringing $100-$120k. One with 6k miles just sold with fees for around $120k about two weeks ago. With that being said I bought my ACR in the fall for less than R-Title ACR's are going for. I also want to point out that the only ACR's that have been listed online in the $80k range in the last year have been ones with R-Titles or ones that have weird issues like no VIN tag. Your car should sell for over $100k. However it all depends how much of a rush you are in to sell. This is the worst time to try and sell a Viper. If you can wait until Spring/Summer I would suggest doing so. Or if you can get it on BAT that would probably be your better option right now. Otherwise be prepared for a ton of offers in the $80k-$90k range. If you are in need of money, Andy House will be able to help you out. But you are looking at around that $80k number. If you need his contact info let me know. He is fast and easy to deal with.

99RT10GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you get all you can, but aren't you the one wanting to buy an RV to replace the Viper? Just say no:

Oh, and Steve is a Viper owner, so..............

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala