Custom interior - should I use Venzano?

Jersey Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venzano custom interior?

Saw his ad in Viper mag, he did the last production unit. Spoke with him and visited the site. Seats have "ridges" in them, so I question the comfort of them - please respond if he has done your seats. I thought his price for interior panels was not unreasonable but 3k+ for seats seemed high to me. Final factor is i would have to send car there and back, 1500.00 I suspect. Anybody on East coast that does good quality interior work? Looking for show car quality to match the look of the stock exterior, lets face it the interior pales in comparison to the exterior. Your comments and experience welcomed - please. Are there other threads on this subject that I missed?

Below - on the left is what I have and on the right is what I see and like.

Attachments

• stock.jpg
    stock.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCF0094_edited.jpg
    DSCF0094_edited.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are looking for someone more local, you could go to the Wheels of Time jamboree this weekend and check out some of their cars. I'm sure that some of those hot rods have some pretty nice interiors and could probably tell you a good place to check out

WOTSRA - Jamboree!

I also understand that Thompson Racing will be there with his Adams care care products

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend/neighbor had Venzano do his Viper's interior...WOW. If you want the best Venzano is it and you get what you pay for.

V

Venomiss

Venzano will be at VOI11 in Salt Lake City exhibiting and you can check out his work at the track.

OP
OP
Jersey Jeff

Jersey Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the guidance and comments. If ayone reads these post and has a vehice done by these folks let me know, would love to see it or get your personal comments. Venomiss - i will not get to Salt Lake City , if you do it would be great to get your feedback on his demos etc.

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is nobody who does this better than Tony at Venzano. He was hand selected to do the last Viper for a reason. I've had his interiors in my Vipers and they are stunning. Perfect.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want the best Venzano is it and you get what you pay for.

Not necessarily. There are some other quality auto upholstery shops around. Most of them are capable of getting whatever quality/price materials the client requests. The biggest thing is the tech who does the install stitching ect...
In this economy id bet that you could find a shop to do a quality job on your interior for a nice(non-venzano) price.

I'd personally much rather go to a local shop, touch/feal/see the fabrics/materials and have alittle more input to the overall outcome. Rather than packing up my seats and shipping across multiple states or shipping the entire vehicle. Doing locally can save you a boatload on shipping.

in the Gen1/2 section Tompsonracing just posted a link to these guys that are within driving distance of you: Xtreme Auto Interiors
check em out.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is nobody who does this better than Tony at Venzano. He was hand selected to do the last Viper for a reason. I've had his interiors in my Vipers and they are stunning. Perfect.

Tony is the master...and I agree that there could be some local shops that do great work but IMO Tony is the best when it comes to Viper interiors.

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I highly recomend xtremeautointeriors for anyone in the Philly/NJ area. He is a personal friend and helped me with my interior. We redid the seats, doorpanels, and trunk area in black suede. I plan to pull the dash this winter and finish the interior in Suede. Jon has don a few Viper interiors, GenI-GenIV. He is grafting a Viper interior into a old coupe now.

He does a ton of high-end cars, everything from old Duesenbergs to brand new Astons and Vipers.

I have not done business with Venzano or Caravaggio, but their work looks nice. However, Jon goes the extra mile on custom work. I don't like any more stitching than needed. While you see the other companies listed above have to two piece and add a stitch in the door panels, we were able to wrap it with one piece, eliminating a stitch. All in one's own taste.

Jon does all the interior for the Phila. Eagles, including Hank Baskett's Chrysler, seen on Kendra's show. Check out: Xtreme Auto Interiors

Jeff has seen my interior first hand, and I'll meet up with anyone that wants to see it. I will be working @ the Wheels of Time show and will have the Viper there if I can find a driver for my truck!

Few cell phone pics below for the non-locals:

You must be registered for see images

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I'm sure there are fine leather people around the country, I believe Tony Spampinato is at the top of the pile when it comes to Viper interiors. It's what he does! Our console is Venzano padded as well. I believe we have the only car he's done so far with the leather Sneaky Pete in Venzano made floor mats....so he told me last spring when we were down there. ....Hard to see here, but the seat stitching is done in yellow thread. It is this car that pops up on his website with the testimonial from the previous owner / builder of the car. The middle door panels and bottom dash panels are also clad in his expertise.

Steve

813IMG_2074_seat.JPG

813IMG_2075_3.JPG

V

Venomiss

While I'm sure there are fine leather people around the country, I believe Tony Spampinato is at the top of the pile when it comes to Viper interiors. It's what he does! Our console is Venzano padded as well. I believe we have the only car he's done so far with the leather Sneaky Pete in Venzano made floor mats....so he told me last spring when we were down there. ....Hard to see here, but the seat stitching is done in yellow thread. It is this car that pops up on his website with the testimonial from the previous owner / builder of the car. The middle door panels and bottom dash panels are also clad in his expertise.

Steve

813IMG_2074_seat.JPG

813IMG_2075_3.JPG

He does beautiful work and will be at VOI11 I think too for those interested in seeing his work.
(Yes, I also noticed it's a yellow viper...:))

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets