Custom SRT interior, roll bars, etc...

Polka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we just got the car back from Venzano for the full interior treatment, and it is just plain awesome! It is all red suede with black leather. It really changes the look of the interior especially with the top down. The other parts are preproduction parts from Viper Trim. I can't believe the change that the roll bars and center console make. I got a ton of pictures so let me know if you want to see any more.
You must be registered for see images

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only the top picture shows. The seats look okay, but a little bit gaudy to me (personal view). The console looks good but maybe a bit much as well. The trim pieces added to the door pillar are terrible. Do they serve any function at all? I thought the SRT looked so much better in that area than the Gen I/II as is. Mixed emotions regarding the roll hoops. Not sure chrome fits the Viper image. Do they add any additional structure for rollover versus stock?

BTW I have Venzano seats in my RT/10. But chose to have a more sedate red outlined emblem only. Guess that shows my conservative perspective.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based on the first pic, which is the only one coming through, it certainly looks rich. The red suede contrasts really nicely with black leather. I want to see more pics. Lots of them. Thanks. :)
-Daffy

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone let me know what I have to do to get the pictures to come up?

You can go to the media section and create a gallery. Then upload your photos there. Once that is done right click on the photo and copy the properties. Then once you reply or post just hit the image tab and paste the URL there.

Definetly post more pics!

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The leather on the seats,especially on the driver side lower right bolster as well than on the passenger side upper part,do not seems to fit very well.

Luc.

OP
OP
P

Polka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joakim thanks for the link to the photos.

The interior fits perfectly together, no complaints on the seats or any other part of the suede. As far as the door sill covers go, these are all preproduction parts and most likely they will still go through a couple of changes. I am very satisfied with the stainless steel accessories on the vehicle, and would like to add more. It is all just personal preferance of course. There will also be a couple different versions of the roll bars coming out in the near future that are going to look sweet. I'll get some more pics up later this afternoon for those of you who want to see them.

Thanks for the coments, I appreciate all of the input.

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it but I agree with some that one of the best Gen3 upgrades has to be the improved interior. I have the full Venzano on my Gen1 because the stock interior was awful but I really, really like what they've done with the Gen3.

But the work looks really nice. Congrats and enjoy.

OP
OP
P

Polka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a link to some more pictures of the car. I think almost every angle is one there. Remember that the S.S. parts are all preproduction, and do not represent the finished product. Viper Pics

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look very nice, but I don't think they'll pass tech at most race tracks. Not tall enough and no diagonal bracing. A tech-legal bar in an SRT will not allow the top to be raised.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, that's not what I'm saying. There are a number of tracks and track time organizations that will allow convertibles to run without a roll bar, but that number seems to be dwindling. It boils down to driver qualifications, and the track owner/event organizer's discretion.

I believe Skip has said no convertibles without hard top/roll bar in Viper Days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc