D-1 Status Question

SRTim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My SRT has been in D-1 status since March 3. I was wondering if anyone has any idea of how much longer I will have to wait until it is shipped. I'm in Pittsburgh, PA and my SRT is the only one that my dealership is getting. The weather's staring to break and I'm getting pretty anxious!

Thanks for any info,

Tim

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Unfortunately, D-1 is just the beginning of many other status codes. Yes, you now have a VIN.... but you'll have to relax a bit more until you here some letters a bit higher in the alphabet (G, I, KZ) .... and of course.... "Y" (ahem.... "Y" eee haaaa)

OP
OP
S

SRTim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe,

Thanks for the information. Hopefully it'll be here soon! Seeing all of the pictures on here is driving me crazy...

Tim

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D3? The codes are in previous threads. The car goes from D1 to E(frame)and then to F(paint)...etc. My car was in D1 status for almost four weeks and now is in J(built/okayed). So ship it to me Dodge( and place my coupe on order too)!

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up for having the car any time soon. Here is the progression of my SRT:

1-7-03 D Status
1-27-03 D1
2-19-03 E
2-20-03 G
2-24-03 I
3-7-03 J

The car has been finished and sitting in the warehouse for 3 weeks. The time from D to J status...2 months.

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DoctorBob,

I know...that was the code I was given and I had not heard of it before. Maybe they meant D1. Anyway, looks like it is still a while out :rolleyes:

CStegall

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, it is pretty interesting the pace of progression of car production. My car was in D1 forever and then blasted though to J in less than two weeks. I expect my car in two weeks since there is a group at my Dodge dealership that are all in J or KZ. Hope you all get your cars ASAP!

OP
OP
S

SRTim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the car is going to be sitting around at the warehouse for weeks, is there any way that I can just drive up and pick it up myself?

Tim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32