D-C "Friends Discount" = 2% BELOW invoice!

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: D-C \"Friends Discount\" = 2% BELOW invoice!

I guess the new advertizing campaign should be "Rebates on all Dodge products, except ...not on a VIPER (and now add PT and Prowler). Actually employees have always had a voucher like this for themselves but now I see that they are extending it to friends/family. Times must be getting tough.

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Actually the family members of D.C. employees have always been eligible for "Employee Price" (Green Sheet). It covers direct relations and inlaws (or maybe outlaws depending on how you look at it
You must be registered for see images
).

I usually have friends wanting to know if I can get them "Employee Price", which I can't do. The penalty for trying to "sneak it through" ranges from, loss of employee price priviliges permanently, up to Termination (Ouch!). So it's definitely not a good idea to try it.

The friends certificate is a good thing, but I think it shows a little desperation on D.C.s part. As of today we only had 9.9 days of orders, which in reality is only 4.5 days (they always double the number when it gets that low
). That's bad when you consider a year ago we averaged 40 days of orders usually.

If you're thinking about buying a vehicle, now is probably a good time to do it. As in big rebates and low interest financing available.

Paul Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Forgive my ignorance but what is included in the "Dealer Invoice Price"? Is this what the vehicle costs the dealer? New 2000 GTS 's cost $66-67k at the local dealership, what do they pay for them? I am wondering what the dealer spread is on these cars. No doubt they are still tying up a chunk of change on every Viper that is not pre-sold.

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Called a CDI "certain designated individual" Don't think it applies to Vipers, Prowlers or PTs.

RED 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I WORK AT D-C AND I HAVE 2 SLIPS FOR A DISCOUNT FOR A FRIEND, THEY HAVE TO BE USED BY JANUARY, SO IF YOU ARE IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW CAR LET ME KNOW I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU OUT, THESE DISCOUNTS WILL SAVE YOU A LOT OF MONEY, I JUST BOUGHT A JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE LTD. IT LISTED FOR 38,000 I GREEN SLIPPED IT FOR 32,500 THATS A LOT OF MONEY SAVED. IM GOING TO SEE IF ANY OF MY FAMILY NEEDS THESE IF NOT, I WILL GIVE THESE AWAY. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!