Danica Patrick can kick rocks

FIREITUP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never really understood the hype about Danica at all. She doesnt win races and she is not super hot either....she is mediocre at best for both categories. She is just a novelty.

And usually when women get attention for a sport they are actually really good at it like the Williams sisters & Tennis and other high profile sports stars that actually produce winning results. :dunno:

OP
OP
black mamba1

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never really understood the hype about Danica at all. She doesnt win races and she is not super hot either....she is mediocre at best for both categories. She is just a novelty.

And usually when women get attention for a sport they are actually really good at it like the Williams sisters & Tennis and other high profile sports stars that actually produce winning results. :dunno:
Exactly. And even though Serena has a killer body, she has too much class to be on Go Daddy or Sports Illustrated in a bikini. Plus, she was won multiple championships!

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly. And even though Serena has a killer body, she has too much class to be on Go Daddy or Sports Illustrated in a bikini. Plus, she was won multiple championships!

The Williams sisters were both in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition a few years back in bikinis.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And if this chick didn't have some driving potential she wouldn't be where she is, regardless of looks.

Sure she has potential, potential to be mediocre. Which combined with all the hype about her and after having the best teams and machines in the biz with which she has yet to win a race in four years, translates to - she *****.

I suppose it's been fun for some folks to make a big deal out of the little girl playing with the big boys (as well as those two other hacks, Sara Fisher and Milka Dunno) and it's been fun for me to watch the three of them screw up race after race. But the IRL better start focusing on loading their tracks with some talent or they'll become a laughing stock no matter how big the Indy 500 is. Franchitti, Hornish, Carpentier, Villenueve all over at NASCAR now and most the guys in the IRL would make the move if they could find a ride.

The IRL needs to pull the head outta their butt fast, or they will be regretting what they've been marketing - when Danica wins her first race...in a field of diluted mediocre talent.

BTW Marco has more talent in his little pinky finger than Danica, Sara and Milka all together.

OP
OP
black mamba1

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Williams sisters were both in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition a few years back in bikinis.
And they both have the trophies and credibility to back it up:D

Unlike Ms ("the Viper just doesnt accelerate") Patrick.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She doesn't like the Viper because the alcantera seat inserts caused her bikini bottom to ride up like a thong in her butt, and she's not into thongs ... sooo, bad Viper.

I've not thought of her as a great - great driver, but gave her props for a women in a man dominated sport. But, seeing bikini shots like this, to me, just blow it all away. You get the whole, take me seriously, oh and am I not too **** for my car in this bikin?!

She needs to do a swim suit shoot to stay pertinent to racing, for me, no thanks. And I agree, let's get some backing for the real chick-racers out there that can rely on their driving skills and not T&A to get attention. Sorry, got on a rant there ...

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to Geico Cavewoman Danica in that MT article the Viper didnt have grunt lol. I guess no one told her the Viper had more tq that the other cars she drove so its impossible for it to have no grunt. Her explanations and description were very amaturish. Cant wait for this pr stunt to go away and she fades to black. At first I didnt mind her at all. Then she opened her mouth.

TSR6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know her?

Not personally. I went to the same schools they went to, at the same time Danica's sister went through.

She's a decent driver, and she'll probably always have a ride due to her marketability, but she hasn't won a race since her go-kart days. For someone to come out and use her marketability for things such as the Viper video is a clear mistake that seemingly everyone agrees with on here. :2tu: